Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1v1 with ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on 1v1 with ShaiHulud within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S He macroed, got banned, lost some levels, and has had to exp the same way everyone else does since ...
Page: 3

Cleatus

:S He macroed, got banned, lost some levels, and has had to exp the same way everyone else does since then.

Raskal

bawk kaw!

Raskal

back to topic

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cleatus
    :S *He macroed, got banned, lost some levels, and has had to exp the same way everyone else does since then.
    ROFL
    AOWRGIYRWGZWEW

AWERJFRORFOFRLFOFLROFLOL

I don't even need to comment.
    /self_pwn

OMG putz, you need to quit while you're ... well you're not ahead but still you just need to flat out quit. *

Your speculation is simply bullshit. *Tra is a big homo, I'll give you that, but he doensn't spend USD on the game. *While you were busy sucking tez's cock to get you the HB (we all know you didn't spend USD, you obviously have no real money) Tra jumped on a high level warrior *(no retired) and camped every boss in the game. *While everyone else ran around trying to find a party tp kill troll king, tra and yuna killed it themselves. *That's why he's decked you retard. *He has traded things.

Shai has fought you a bajillion times and won. *Fak off. *You're stupid.

Stellar has a few enemies, true, but she has way more friends. *She has friends because she's a decent, kind-hearted human being. *She spends more time on vent chit chatting with people, talking them through real-life situations, learning about them in life, and making friends then anything else. *Talk about taking a game to a new level? o0 *By the way, she was in RC when you couldnt' get in. *Back in the day, she spoke to you when no one else would you moron. *How quickly we forget who has been good to us. *Remember Elmo_Profets? *Aq you little faggot.

In the mean time you keep on shai's nuts about a 1 v 1 you consistantly lose.... *who the fuck do you think you are? *I mean really - you're an idiot. *Try to save some face some more.. shai pwn's you, and you continue to beg to toss his salad. *

And go ahead.. call me what you want. *I could care less, you're still a whiney little cocksucker.
    Never asked to join R_C, was invited.

I consistently lose to Shai? He's had the guts to 1v1 me once, and pussied out after he lost 3-2.

Remember Elmo_Profets? ---> learn to spell
    She spoke to me and I'm sorry I ever heard it.

Anyways, I don't have time to read your post, because you're not worth my time. You have no life, honestly, Cleatus, you're the one that bought your character and bought all your equipment, lmao. After you realized you sucked at this game you tried going orc, but you still suck as orc, so you just sit here and talk.

Sad panda face --> =[

Raskal

chink fight shai tonite i will give 100 mill who ever wins

ShaiHulud

Anyone wanna read dismantle's pwnzor BP guide? :lol:

Guide to Battle Priest (full strength)

Things to Know Before You Become Full STR Battle Priest
    1. You will die alot.
    2. You will die alot.
    3. You will die alot.
    4. You're the first target (usually) for party PKing.
    5. You will die alot.
    6. You will die alot.
    7. You will die alot.
    8. If you have absolutely no skill don't bother with this guide.

Statistic Points
    Full strength and enough INT for a 6/25 DD Cap. After level 64 you may want to rethink to switching to a 8/15 HP pauldron.

Skill Points
    There are several ways to go, but usually Battle Priests are Debuff/Heal.
    To level to 62 you will want to be full buff / heal.
    At level 62 it's best to order your skill points like this:

59 Holy Spirit
    45 Heal
    2 Master

That way you will have Torment, 1920 and Judgement. At level 63 you will want Massive.

As a level 62- battle priest, it's stupid to go as full healer, your mana is around 1892 and you can't cast full party heal -.-

Equipment

This is ideal equipment, and in order of priority within each section.

INVENTORY:
    100 Magic Hammers (trusttttt me)

ARMORS:
    6/25 DD Paper Priest Cap (don't bother going into CZ without this)
    8/15 Strength Shoes and Gloves
    Goblin Pads
    Goblin Armor (after level 64 you may want to use 8/15 HP)
    Talia (I don't bother wearing this, the moment someone sees you with it the acid pots fly, but if you want it's pretty useful)

ARMS:
    +7/70 Mirage Sword
    Weapon Defense Shields (100% NEEDED! You will DIEEEE without these; use Chitin Shield +X and a 5/40 DD shield if you are rich, and 6/48 spear, 6/48 arrow, x/x Sword, Axe, Club and 4/32 DD shield if you aren't)
    Lightning Gigantic Axe +X (nice for healing & tanking)

JEWELERY:
    Ring of Courage(s) (I find Diamond Rings completely useless, it's not worth the extra strength for the huge amount of money that it costs) (alternatives; +9/10 Strength Rings)
    Iron Necklace / Warrior Pendant (alternatives; White Dragon Necklace, Lupus Pendant)
    Warrior Earring(s) (alternatives; Opal Earrings, +9/10 Strength Earrings)
    Glass Belt / Iron Belt (it really depends on what you want, Iron Belt would be the better choice here, in many cases due to the extra defense which is the #1 priority for a battle priest) (alternatives: Bronze Belt, Belt of Strength, +9/10 Strength Belt)

PKING:

VERSUS ROGUES:

Archers: If they're really, really strong, use the arrow defense shield. Most of the time a torment will work. Parasite makes them run like their ass is on fire. I don't bother chasing pussy archers... they just LF and SH you.

Sins: Pretty difficult if they're somewhat decent. The main thing you should be scared about is the R cancelling your heal. If truly needed, slap on a Dagger Defense shield. If the sin is a dumbass and decides to try to stealth, Torment is an AOE and can reveal them. Parasiting a sin is pretty much gg, if you don't do anything stupid and they don't cure themselves. If they try to cast a cure at the same time you debuff, press S and cancel your debuff, have them go through the cure, then debuff again, getting them caught up in running at you and then judgement away.
    Parasited + Maliced sin is a free kill, but there's almost never any time to do both.

Hybrid: Waggy is free np.

VERSUS WARRIORS:

Attack Warrior: Malice them, and that's usually considered fair in a 1v1 versus a warrior. If you have massive and you're doing Party PK, massive them. Warriors are probably the biggest threat to battle priests. Parasiting isn't usually as good as malice, because you'll hit at around 300 versus a non-maliced Warrior (that's halfway decent).
    Mana debuffing goes a long way... if you see one running at you that you've already maliced, sweep them, tank about 1 hit and them judgement away at them... it'll get them in a tight situation.
    For big comboers such as Batman on diez, use Slow.

Defense Warrior:

Passion Warrior:

VERSUS MAGES:

Lightning Mages: Confusion + Malice = dead mage. Mana sweeping is nice.

Paper Fire: Parasite + mana sweep.

Ice Mages: Confusion + Malice.

VERSUS PRIESTS:

INT Priests: Don't waste your mana. However, in party pking this is your first target. Torment + mana sweep the int priest in immediate subsequency.

Battle Priests: It's not what everyone thinks as the "most boring matchup; whoever gets the first debuff". It's basically a question of skill. Do what you do for rogues, because most battle priests will cast cure the moment they see a debuff animation. Trick them by pressing S and recasting debuff. Then they'll run at you and judgement their ass. 50 np.

PARTY PKING:

If you have a healer, use it. You are pretty much like a rogue without light feet or stealth. Be sneaky. Be tricky. You are not a warrior. You are the first target for most parties. Your healer should concentrate on you because though you can heal yourself you die too easily.

You should be the second in running with the party, with the warrior running first. With the warrior tanking you should have torment ready and be ready to run around the side to kill the INT priest or paper mages. Your priority is to stay alive and debuff unless you have 2 INT priests doing that. Your mage should also concentrate on you as you are the #1 target and #1 easiest to die.

Potting in party pking is pretty difficult. #1 is always using soul pots, no matter your mana. Subtract 1000 from your total mana. Your mana should never run this low. If needed use 1920 heal in order to use mana pots more often. HP pots should be spammed while attacking (using judgement). While debuffing you need to use an HP pot in between most often.

Always massive the warrior.
    Torment > parasite with a party of more than 3.
    Lightning mages need to be confusion-ed.

I'm a moron.

Does anyone understand why someone who if by far one of the shittiest BP's ever on Diez would make a BP guide? I especially love the last part where it says "I'm a moron", which is the only advice lutz knows anything about.

And why don't you want to fight me anymore? Just because Yuna_ beat your ass to a pulp, and he's only lvl 65, which is lower than you, so now you run and hide from me? Like I said before I already beat you ass and I'm bored with you. The only way I'll fight you again is if there is something to fight for. I always wanted a hellbreaker, but I don't want to spend USD for one. So how about if I beat you, you gyft me your baba-shoped USD hellbreaker? If you don't like the wager, then fuck off and go back to your guild wars where you belong.

P.S. I love the part in your guide where it says, "always massive the warrior", and the part about using an arrow shield against an archer, and what's with the part "waggy is free NP'? He has a shitload of more NP than you'll ever have h43r: ROFL you are so pathetic, are you even at 50k NP for the month yet, oh wait my bad, I mean 50k NP total :P

HiddenRage

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Anyone wanna read dismantle's pwnzor BP guide? *:lol: *

Guide to Battle Priest (full strength)

Things to Know Before You Become Full STR Battle Priest
    1. You will die alot.
    2. You will die alot.
    3. You will die alot.
    4. You're the first target (usually) for party PKing.
    5. You will die alot.
    6. You will die alot.
    7. You will die alot.
    8. If you have absolutely no skill don't bother with this guide.

Statistic Points
    Full strength and enough INT for a 6/25 DD Cap. After level 64 you may want to rethink to switching to a 8/15 HP pauldron.

Skill Points
    There are several ways to go, but usually Battle Priests are Debuff/Heal.
    To level to 62 you will want to be full buff / heal.
    At level 62 it's best to order your skill points like this:

59 Holy Spirit *
    45 Heal
    2 Master

That way you will have Torment, 1920 and Judgement. At level 63 you will want Massive.

As a level 62- battle priest, it's stupid to go as full healer, your mana is around 1892 and you can't cast full party heal -.-

Equipment

This is ideal equipment, and in order of priority within each section.

INVENTORY:
    100 Magic Hammers (trusttttt me)

ARMORS:
    6/25 DD Paper Priest Cap (don't bother going into CZ without this)
    8/15 Strength Shoes and Gloves
    Goblin Pads
    Goblin Armor (after level 64 you may want to use 8/15 HP)
    Talia (I don't bother wearing this, the moment someone sees you with it the acid pots fly, but if you want it's pretty useful)

ARMS:
    +7/70 Mirage Sword
    Weapon Defense Shields (100% NEEDED! You will DIEEEE without these; use Chitin Shield +X and a 5/40 DD shield if you are rich, and 6/48 spear, 6/48 arrow, x/x Sword, Axe, Club and 4/32 DD shield if you aren't)
    Lightning Gigantic Axe +X (nice for healing & tanking)

JEWELERY:
    Ring of Courage(s) (I find Diamond Rings completely useless, it's not worth the extra strength for the huge amount of money that it costs) (alternatives; +9/10 Strength Rings)
    Iron Necklace / Warrior Pendant (alternatives; White Dragon Necklace, Lupus Pendant)
    Warrior Earring(s) (alternatives; Opal Earrings, +9/10 Strength Earrings)
    Glass Belt / Iron Belt (it really depends on what you want, Iron Belt would be the better choice here, in many cases due to the extra defense which is the #1 priority for a battle priest) (alternatives: Bronze Belt, Belt of Strength, +9/10 Strength Belt)

PKING:

VERSUS ROGUES:

Archers: If they're really, really strong, use the arrow defense shield. Most of the time a torment will work. Parasite makes them run like their ass is on fire. I don't bother chasing pussy archers... they just LF and SH you.

Sins: Pretty difficult if they're somewhat decent. The main thing you should be scared about is the R cancelling your heal. If truly needed, slap on a Dagger Defense shield. If the sin is a dumbass and decides to try to stealth, Torment is an AOE and can reveal them. Parasiting a sin is pretty much gg, if you don't do anything stupid and they don't cure themselves. If they try to cast a cure at the same time you debuff, press S and cancel your debuff, have them go through the cure, then debuff again, getting them caught up in running at you and then judgement away.
    Parasited + Maliced sin is a free kill, but there's almost never any time to do both.

Hybrid: Waggy is free np.

VERSUS WARRIORS:

Attack Warrior: Malice them, and that's usually considered fair in a 1v1 versus a warrior. If you have massive and you're doing Party PK, massive them. Warriors are probably the biggest threat to battle priests. Parasiting isn't usually as good as malice, because you'll hit at around 300 versus a non-maliced Warrior (that's halfway decent).
    Mana debuffing goes a long way... if you see one running at you that you've already maliced, sweep them, tank about 1 hit and them judgement away at them... it'll get them in a tight situation.
    For big comboers such as Batman on diez, use Slow.

Defense Warrior: *

Passion Warrior: *

VERSUS MAGES:

Lightning Mages: Confusion + Malice = dead mage. Mana sweeping is nice. *

Paper Fire: Parasite + mana sweep.

Ice Mages: *Confusion + Malice.

VERSUS PRIESTS:

INT Priests: Don't waste your mana. However, in party pking this is your first target. Torment + mana sweep the int priest in immediate subsequency.

Battle Priests: It's not what everyone thinks as the "most boring matchup; whoever gets the first debuff". It's basically a question of skill. Do what you do for rogues, because most battle priests will cast cure the moment they see a debuff animation. Trick them by pressing S and recasting debuff. Then they'll run at you and judgement their ass. 50 np.

PARTY PKING:

If you have a healer, use it. You are pretty much like a rogue without light feet or stealth. Be sneaky. Be tricky. You are not a warrior. You are the first target for most parties. Your healer should concentrate on you because though you can heal yourself you die too easily.

You should be the second in running with the party, with the warrior running first. With the warrior tanking you should have torment ready and be ready to run around the side to kill the INT priest or paper mages. Your priority is to stay alive and debuff unless you have 2 INT priests doing that. Your mage should also concentrate on you as you are the #1 target and #1 easiest to die.

Potting in party pking is pretty difficult. #1 is always using soul pots, no matter your mana. Subtract 1000 from your total mana. Your mana should never run this low. If needed use 1920 heal in order to use mana pots more often. HP pots should be spammed while attacking (using judgement). While debuffing you need to use an HP pot in between most often.

Always massive the warrior.
    Torment > parasite with a party of more than 3.
    Lightning mages need to be confusion-ed.

I'm a moron. *

Does anyone understand why someone who if by far one of the shittiest BP's ever on Diez would make a BP guide? I especially love the last part where it says "I'm a moron", which is the only advice lutz knows anything about. *

And why don't you want to fight me anymore? Just because Yuna_ beat your ass to a pulp, and he's only lvl 65, which is lower than you, so now you run and hide from me? Like I said before I already beat you ass and I'm bored with you. The only way I'll fight you again is if there is something to fight for. I always wanted a hellbreaker, but I don't want to spend USD for one. So how about if I beat you, you gyft me your baba-shoped USD hellbreaker? If you don't like the wager, then fuck off and go back to your guild wars where you belong. *

P.S. I love the part in your guide where it says, "always massive the warrior", and the part about using an arrow shield against an archer, and what's with the part "waggy is free NP'? He has a shitload of more NP than you'll ever have h43r: *ROFL you are so pathetic, are you even at 50k NP for the month yet, oh wait my bad, I mean 50k NP total *
    :wub: :wub: Shai > Dismanted

and @ dismantle about what u said to cleatus maybe he bought his items because he doesnt have time to play all day and farm he apparently works (if he can afford all the stuff) ... :lol: and i think u just couldnt think of something to say cause cleatus pwned u :lol: :lol:

Infat

The one time Stellar posts on here and everybody flames her.

BTW here is a pic of stellar 100 years ago

I :wub: Stellar

ShaiHulud

yawn...... still waiting to fight :angry:

Cleatus

Yes.. I bought my char.. and an item or two.. many items I have I farmed, most of my items on my friends / family's chars. I have gifted most of it.

I do suck.. I'm probably the biggest noob on the server. I only have 59951 nps for the month,.. I started pking on this char 2 weeks ago friday. Good Guns like Tempest have almost 100... it doesn't matter though. What's funny is, ask anyone who's ever played with me, I dont' care if I get xp'd, if someone gets my nps, meh..I usually sit and laugh about it... it's just a game. What's the most fun for me, is watching manic depresant little fags like you have a mental breakdown over a game. We just sit in vent and laugh at you. Don't you understand this? I really DON'T care. Again, the fun is.. watching you get mad.

I love the part about "I have no life".. lol.. I have a career o0. I shoot 9 holes every friday. I work. I put in half the time that you do in this game, yet I have no life.

I think I have the american dream pal. I do what I want when I want.. and i worked IN REAL LIFE to earn it.

What have you earned in real life you twerp? <_< You're a dipshit, I mean.. obviously you read my post, you caught a typo good for you. That's the best you have on me.

BTW - I owe Aikon an appology for jumping on him - wasn't my business. I spoke with him in vent tonight and let him know my main reason for saying anything, and he and i came to a mutual understanding. (I put this here cause I ddin't feel like digging up his thread)

I guess the point i"m getting at here is.. whether or not i suck - I'm still better than you.. which goes back to what shai said - I suck, but you swallow...

HiddenRage

Yes.. I bought my char.. and an item or two.. many items I have I farmed, most of my items on my friends / family's chars. *I have gifted most of it. *

I do suck.. I'm probably the biggest noob on the server. *I only have 59951 nps for the month,.. I started pking on this char 2 weeks ago friday. *Good Guns like Tempest have almost 100... it doesn't matter though. *What's funny is, ask anyone who's ever played with me, I dont' care if I get xp'd, if someone gets my nps, meh..I usually sit and laugh about it... it's just a game. *What's the most fun for me, is watching manic depresant little fags like you have a mental breakdown over a game. *We just sit in vent and laugh at you. *Don't you understand this? *I really DON'T care. * *Again, the fun is.. watching you get mad.

I love the part about "I have no life".. lol.. I have a career o0. *I shoot 9 holes every friday. *I work. *I put in half the time that you do in this game, yet I have no life. *

I think I have the american dream pal. *I do what I want when I want.. and i worked IN REAL LIFE to earn it.

What have you earned in real life you twerp? * <_< * You're a dipshit, I mean.. obviously you read my post, you caught a typo good for you. *That's the best you have on me. * *

BTW - I owe Aikon an appology for jumping on him - wasn't my business. *I spoke with him in vent tonight and let him know my main reason for saying anything, and he and i came to a mutual understanding. *(I put this here cause I ddin't feel like digging up his thread)

I guess the point i"m getting at here is.. whether or not i suck - I'm still better than you.. which goes back to what shai said *- I suck, but you swallow...
    OWNED :wub:

@ Shai lemme know when fight is i wanna see it :wub: even if i have to make a new acct to login xD

Raskal

HAHAHAH DISMANTLE I SUCK U SWALLOW :wacko: :wub: :lol:

iKilledLincoln

Well I'm not one to ever want to get involved in things...oh wait, yes I am. And I especially don't like it when Stellar says something and just because she's a woman, you use it against her.

So here's what I have to say about this whole load of bullshit:

First, my thesis statement: Dismantle comes to hasty generalizations about people and who they are. i.e. I was a prick to stellar and her friends...she was a prick to me...she's a prick to everyone.

Second, my supporting evidence: "Trust me, nobody likes you, and if you'd like to know more, keep talking babe, I'm sure you'll just get paid to jump on more guys"

#1: Now I'm not sure where to start with this one...maybe it's the part where you say nobody likes her or its the part where you say you'll just get paid to jump on more guys. Well, let's start with the first...you and josh are apparently the only ones who don't like stellar here...but wait...since your post is the only one that flames her I'd have to say you're the only person here who doesn't like her...must suck to be a crowd of one.

#2: For the second part of that statement...you talk like you know her. Probably one of the most ignorant things a person like yourself can do...because you've never taken the time or had the balls to learn what kind of person she is. if you had, i guarantee we wouldnt be having this conversation right now.

#3: Now to address the allegation you made against tra about buying his items...well i'm sure you've already heard it by now that you're wrong. I would have thought your mommy would have taught you about making false assumptions and then posting them on a forum like a stupid fuck for everyone else to read...but apparently she just thought that nobody could ever become THAT retarded.

Conclusion: And why am I defending them when I hardly know you? Because of a post I made a long time ago on ranking...i cant even remember what i said...and out of nowhere u say "you're one of the worst pk'ers I've ever seen" then you proceeded to bash how I pk...when I had never said anything bad about you or done anything to deserve your harassment...it just goes to show that you judge people prematurely. And if you dare come back and say that I'm judging you, I'm sorry but that ship set sail a long time ago. Even after you flamed me for no reason, I was gonna put it behind me...but since then I've noticed that no, you really are an asshole. So honestly, give up the bullshit. The people in AthamE are some of the best people in this game, and just because you disagree doesn't mean everyone else does, you narrow-minded little cunt.

Sparknotes pls, you aren't worth my time. *yawn*
    You guys spend way too much time on the game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast