Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

中国农民想要的

This is a discussion on 中国农民想要的 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm at work, (korean kbox / icafe / ps2 thingy). Bored out of my mind so I'm going to spam ...
Page: 2

I'm at work, (korean kbox / icafe / ps2 thingy).

Bored out of my mind so I'm going to spam forums with random shit till lutz gets all angry and like posts this in my threads

閉嘴

Anyway just killing time work / study on and off. Semester ends soon so I can get some routine in my life and play ko haha.

wait, you are still in korea?

na I got back from korea awhile ago lol... NewZealand has been like colonized -_-....

So pretty much in the central city where I live near the university. It's like all Korean / Chinese Literally ALL. Surrounding businesses / schools / accommodation / restaurants EVERYTHING. Is owned and run by them -_-.

wtfux, stop travelling around and stay in one place.

btw why didnt u come to girakon with raine anywayz. You actually that busy? oO

Didn't even know about a new server till it had started. More inconsistent busy if that makes sense. Back and forth shit so I can't commit to anything.

NewZealand's slowly being converted into some mini fucking Singapore and there's nothing that can be done about it. So basically it's learn to speak mandarin now so that you can at least have a client / patient base if you plan to practice in the next 10 / 20 years. Or go overseas -_-.

Raine doesn't play girakon or any KO for what I know lol. She started girakon but got killed by inactivity ~_~

btw lutz gonna come down hard and be like WTF MSN PLZ NOOBS STFU

ya, this went from in-game request to off topic. Anyways, lets get back on topic! HOW ABOUT THAT ACCOUNT.

You meet all the criteria EXCEPT. I hear your underage !

Na seriously thought you do meet the criteria lol, but you're playing girakon. We seriously just want someone we'll get along with and figured this would narrow the search A LOT. -_-

I see Alex on msn everyday, whats up with him

imo, just buy an account in girakon and come pew pew with us. fark ares, there is nothing to do in ares except killing isiloon and felankor

DM:X

* 一定要住在中国吗? = you living in china ?[/b]

开玩笑呢 = lol

on a side note, 3 hours left at work and than I can not play my character and go to sleep.... -_-

Purchased gold premium last month played for 45 mins total GG[/b]

中国农民想要的 = the chinese farmers want

中国农民想要的 = the chinese farmers want[/b]
    FAIL!

ON ALL 3 COUNTS!

Banned

FAIL!

ON ALL 3 COUNTS![/b]

LOL

i cant read that but from wat i have read u are basically lookin for someone 2 share ur account with that would be trustable, but it would seem that u would want someone who would understand u so i am basically postin for nothin am i right?? haha well i loose i guess rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: :blink: :mellow: <_<

tamachan

i heard F9Devil is from Singapore.. is it true? :S are u from singapore Matt? im half chinese :P

i heard F9Devil is from Singapore.. is it true? :S are u from singapore Matt? im half chinese :P[/b]
    Alex is indeed from singapore, if he wasn&#39;t he has no excuse for his English and constant use of la when he runs out of words. I&#39;m from Newzealand, KIWI (before raine comes in and rips into sheep shagging and all that other bullshit)

Jacoli

Uh oh is F9 coming back?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast