Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2Sexy4MyLuv

This is a discussion on 2Sexy4MyLuv within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you didnt kill me at war i saw you twice you died. maybe your party of 8 did. and i ...
Page: 2

you didnt kill me at war i saw you twice you died. maybe your party of 8 did.

and i remember killing you in ardream. cause i went to kill lycaon and i saw you runing from wear it died. and i 1 hit you.

lets jsut face it 1v3 i will win.

aeonsave

[quote]
    you didnt kill me at war i saw you twice you died. maybe your party of 8 did.

and i remember killing you in ardream. cause i went to kill lycaon and i saw you runing from wear it died. and i 1 hit you.

lets jsut face it 1v3 i will win.

hmm thanks for the pm in game i guss im just lucky to kill you and no never run in partys of 8 its more like 3 to 4

and your mistakin i log out be war was over, but still thanks for the np and thanks for the comptions, at lest i dont see you guys speed hacking, your clan may be the only liget human clan. that goes to ardream

but its still fun killing you guys

hmm thanks for the pm in game i guss im just lucky to kill you and no never run in partys of 8 its more like 3 to 4

and your mistakin i log out be war was over, but still thanks for the np and thanks for the comptions, at lest i dont see you guys speed hacking, your clan may be the only liget human clan. that goes to ardream

but its still fun killing you guys[/b]
    yea i think we are the only legit one. and no ty for the np last night. when we were walking right hrugh that group of 20+ orcs with 6 peoople. including you guys. was fun, till you guys left and there was no one to kill.

aeonsave

yea i think we are the only legit one. and no ty for the np last night. when we were walking right hrugh that group of 20+ orcs with 6 peoople. including you guys. was fun, till you guys left and there was no one to kill.[/b]

:P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12