2Sexy4Myluv Allied with Still2Sexy

This is a discussion on 2Sexy4Myluv Allied with Still2Sexy within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Requirments for both clans: 1) Must be able to get on ventrilo 2) Must be at least min level 55 ...
Page: 1

cpo4

Wink

Requirments for both clans:

1) Must be able to get on ventrilo
    2) Must be at least min level 55
    3) Eastern/Central/and Pacfic time zones prefered to keep people on the same schedule.
    4) Must speak English
    5)Must Love Sex

Diez Human Dcz/Dlw clan only

Pm The_Drock / FattySin / Cassandra/ Hops_Huyz_Healer or Blessingoflife (ingame)

we are extending the clan 2Sexy4MyLuv so any new recruits will go to Still2Sexy.

2Sexy4MyLuv.tk (website)

FattySin

:P

cpo4

cpo4

bump

birdi

bump

FattySin

Slm aga tp plz! :P

Bump

the_stiffmeister

i got a 59 para/heal bp...no wep but i might start playing him once i get up to 72 on Strat....also she has like 25k nps...hard to spell the name but it's something like Liutvekxxx...dunno its Czech....i'll talk to gyver or one of you guys about it...also i am gyver's bestest seckz partner^^...pm me on here and we an talk about it some more...but like i said...it might be a month or so...and i need a wep...

central timezone...mic is broke but im in the process of getting a new one..

Flay

jożn s god gun men

cpo4

talk with gyver or blessingoflife and we can join you up