Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NoMoronsAllowed recruiting

This is a discussion on NoMoronsAllowed recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are a new grade 5 orc clan on the Cypher server. Our members consist of new players as well ...
Page: 1

doodles850

We are a new grade 5 orc clan on the Cypher server. Our members consist of new players as well as a couple older players. At the present time we have NO requirements, except NO CHEATERS. Many of our members are below level 60, working hard for 60+. If interested post here or pm leader/assistants; Ieatbabies, soulhunter, Crecia, or Rogerramjet. Here is a link to our clan page on King Of Knight...

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...p;server=Cypher

doodles850

bump

doodles850

come on guys, theres gotta be someone on cypher that is looking for an orc clan. We are not concerned about NPs right now, just want to make new friends and get leveled up so we can concentrate on the better parts of this game. Everyone is welcome!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Not that great of a server to start going 60+ , gl though.

cypher is probably the last server you would want to level up on

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...r&req=crazy

not to mention over half the server is level 80

doodles850

We understand that cypher is the worste server. Most of us are all returning to KO. There is a hope of a dream we might be able to build clans like the previous clans we have been in. Every level 80 started at level 1 just like we all have. I am sure that there are many newer players that speak english and started playing this corrupt baba server and need a little help, We believe we help ourselves by helping others.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Well, anybody can make a clan..whether its successful is the problem, and judging from all the lvl 80's and +9/10 items on the server it will most likely just be a disaster. I'm telling you :P just start on a newer server..you'll really be making a mistake if you don't. It will be a waste of time and money trust me...

doodles850

I appreciate the advice, but Ive been on cypher since fierce started on cypher. I dont plan on leaving like most ppl. I love the chaos!

doodles850

NMA is now under new leadership. We are still tryin to build. We are now a G1 clan with capes and symbols. So if you can speak english, dont cheat, and arent a moron than come and join our fun!

gl just would be easyer and better change to get top clans if u would start new/er server..

LilHomie

Add my MSN - [email protected]
    I'm interested in playing a different server.

karismatic

I appreciate the advice, but Ive been on cypher since fierce started on cypher. I dont plan on leaving like most ppl. I love the chaos![/b]
    that a boy ! show these guys that +9s and 10s won't shed even a tear they can keep jumping server i heard its the new thing now days and u wanna talk about wasting money? :P

doodles850

The way I look at it, there are already a thousand great items and players on cypher. Wouldnt it be easier to become a great player where all the items are already available, instead of having to farm and hunt for the items? I have only been back on the game for 3 months and have more here on cypher than I did on any other server Ive played. So I am going to continue to recruit and bump this topic till we get our clan to the point we are wanting.

Cypher = chaos = home

doodles850

We are now allied with officialknights clan. We still have our own symbols, but using their capes, since they are higher grade of clan. Come on and give us a try.

doodles850

NoMoronsAllowed clan has went through some changes. First we have changed our name to OrcsWithAttitude. After a discusion we decided NMA was degrading to players we did not clan. We are now a Grade 2 clan in an alliance with OfficialKnight clan. We are going to do our capes quests as soon as we are updated to grade 2. We are recruiting active orc players. We are in desperate need of buffing priests, warriors, and assassins, but will accept any class. There have been a couple requirements added to our recruitment. We are only recruiting level 55+ atm. We might be willing to accept special situations for characters lower than the required level. We still do not have any NP requirement, but are looking for players who exp and pk daily. We have also re-designed our website and forums and would like to invite anyone to check them out(still a work in progress). The rule of NO cheating still applies to all members. We are very active between 11pm-5am EST. PM Crecia or XxJusticexX in-game for more information.

thank you

http://orcswithattitude.isgreat.org/index.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast