European Union Recruiting

This is a discussion on European Union Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. I am a human clan leader at logos. We have a 3rd grade clan which is almost empty because ...
Page: 1

Coretex

Hi. I am a human clan leader at logos. We have a 3rd grade clan which is almost empty because of the fact that we quit playing KO when New Moradon patch was released. Now,we are back and looking for english speaking players. The clan is called EuropeanUnion, it is a 3rd grade clan,but we dont have capes yet. Planning to choose blue ones with golden stars (EU symbol). Unfortunatelly,there arent many english speaking players at Logos...there are only those "bad word" turks , so its kinda difficult to build a good english clan. At this moment, there are only 5 players in clan...me (lvl 64.6 fire mage),another mage (ice 61.8),3 rogues (61,54,48). However, another 2 rogues DCZ (lvl 59) are going to join us. We are looking for any english speaking players lvl 50+ or lower if they exp fast. My nickname is Coretex,my assistants are Zipp23 and Dexter.See you all ingame

MxU

i am lvl 67 warrior 150k nps. i am sick off all turks and not english speaking clans which are more organised and can work as a real team.. if u are inerested add me in msn [email protected]

Coretex

I am definitelly interested.We share your negative attitude towards turkish players and not english speaking clans . But I dont use MSN...I use ICQ,or if we can meet at logos 1 at like 7PM, I would invite you. Here in GMT +1 is now 3.23PM

MxU

i am at logos 2 usually
    whyen u log let me know

Todklopper

I am interested too I am lvl 70 warror with 240k nps add me in ICQ: 337236819

Good luck with it I hope you can get nice clan full of english speaking members (active ones)

Maybe we ally you some day :P (MAYBE)!

Coretex

Thanks .Everyone is welcome in EuropeanUnion

Coretex

Kopfschmerzen, you are an orc arent you.We are a human clan.Anyway,I added you to my icq..my number is 210 460 820. MxU do you have premium?I just if you can join also L1 which is almost impossible without premium. If you dont have premium I come to L2 and join ya