64.50 MASTER MAGE FIRE/ICE - NEED SHARER!

This is a discussion on 64.50 MASTER MAGE FIRE/ICE - NEED SHARER! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Work got crazy, so I now have 1-4 hours A WEEK that i can play, and that sucks! So looking ...
Page: 1

daromeo

Talking

Work got crazy, so I now have 1-4 hours A WEEK that i can play, and that sucks! So looking for a trustworthy person to XP, get NP and have some fun with my account! You can keep any items you get during that time, right now has 30 days gold prem left too. MUST be trustworthy and with vouchers. Additional info, and arrangements are possibly, pm me!

loktar1991

I just made a ko4life account yesterday so i don't got shit for vouchers yet but let me know what clan your in and i'll see if you know any of my friends on there what better voucher than a friend of a friend aye so if your interested just reply to this or add my msn

[email protected]

LindeOlen

Also intrested of sharing , i dont say im online 24/7 , but enaugh to make lvl up and nps for ur character.
    I live in GMT +2 timezone.

So about my gaming time ...

Just had ~6months break from game , before that i played 2+ years in row. Got very good skills with warriors/rouges and enaugh to play with priests/mages (im kinda fast learner). I think that's enauh for now.

I get some vouches aswell so i hope u can trust me, coz i just started again and dont have my old forum account wich i have forgotten .

Anyway when u intrested , add me to ur msn so we can talk about sharing and stuff.

Msn : [email protected]

Also intrested of sharing , i dont say im online 24/7 , but enaugh to make lvl up and nps for ur character.
    I live in GMT +2 timezone.

So about my gaming time ...

Just had ~6months break from game , before that i played 2+ years in row. Got very good skills with warriors/rouges and enaugh to play with priests/mages (im kinda fast learner). I think that's enauh for now.

I get some vouches aswell so i hope u can trust me, coz i just started again and dont have my old forum account wich i have forgotten .

Anyway when u intrested , add me to ur msn so we can talk about sharing and stuff.

Msn : [email protected][/b]
    bump for linde