Read this

This is a discussion on Read this within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 5 days ago one guy added me to msn and told me that i've been looking for a sharer offering ...
Page: 1

5 days ago one guy added me to msn and told me that i've been looking for a sharer offering a lvl 78 warrior on beramus, well most of ppl know that i dont play this game anymore, i've been looking to pk/lvl/farm with some acc but 2 months ago when i had time.

Thx for reading, idk who gave my msn .... this is annoying

Banned Senior Member

5 days ago one guy added me to msn and told me that i've been looking for a sharer offering a lvl 78 warrior on beramus, well most of ppl know that i dont play this game anymore, i've been looking to pk/lvl/farm with some acc but 2 months ago when i had time.

Thx for reading, idk who gave my msn .... this is annoying[/b]
    SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH come and play again fluppı ure sooooooooo pwnage

Maybe that guy saw ure old post and maybe u got ure msn there ore somthing:P

stefann

lol ok

Banned

Yes, i wonder who gave ur msn too....
    ROL -
    ROC -
    DoL+7 -
    MS +8 Rebirth (182ap) - ms+8 = 173ap, rebirth+8 = 182ap
    Tooth (+6) ---
    slayer (+8) ---

Fork

I accept only WU add me to [email protected] if ur interested on any item, i cant check forum from work because firewall dont let me, if u buy 3 items + u get one for free :P[/b]
    Oh right.

thats 2007 and he said that i offered a beramus account dude... i don wanna get in troubles.. just that i wich i can pk with sum friend acc but i dont have time, i just play Counter Strike for fun.