Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

:_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia [NEW server olympia USKO]

This is a discussion on :_ArmageddoN_: of Olympia [NEW server olympia USKO] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL u guys still play at olympia?? free bump btw. yes. Most are 80+ at this point. ...
Page: 4

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    u guys still play at olympia?? free bump btw.
    yes. Most are 80+ at this point. Transitioning to PK mode

iTzBryan Senior Member

UP! We are getting deeper into PK mode at this time.... Recruiting more active players to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    UP! We are getting deeper into PK mode at this time.... Recruiting more active players to join in.
    Hello there !

I was wondering if there is possibility of adding 5 people at once. We are bunch of friends playing together who met back in Midgard. 3x archers(80,78,71) 2x BPs (77,78). We are all on exp prems, active daily, some of us more then the others because of work. Three of us are from Poland, one is from Czech Republic and I am from the neighbourhood, Slovakia.
    As long as I know, all of us staying on 80 lvl, perhaps we will decide to go 83 but we havent reached 80 yet so we still have time to decide.
    We fulfill all requirements listed above. All of us have mic and TS3, speaking english (enough for PK) on understable level and are not brainwashed idiotic kids who ruins this game so often - all of us are 20+.
    All we are looking for, is have some fun with english speaking fellas and make some new friends.

Looking forward for you answer, if there is anything you would like to know just ask, or pm me in game under nickname Rakovina.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Hello there !

I was wondering if there is possibility of adding 5 people at once. We are bunch of friends playing together who met back in Midgard. 3x archers(80,78,71) 2x BPs 77,78. We are all on exp prems, active daily, some of us more then the others because
    Bryan triggered
    JokeyS likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Hello there !

I was wondering if there is possibility of adding 5 people at once. We are bunch of friends playing together who met back in Midgard. 3x archers(80,78,71) 2x BPs (77,78). We are all on exp prems, active daily, some of us more then the others because of work. Three of us are from Poland, one is from Czech Republic and I am from the neighbourhood, Slovakia.
    As long as I know, all of us staying on 80 lvl, perhaps we will decide to go 83 but we havent reached 80 yet so we still have time to decide.
    We fulfill all requirements listed above. All of us have mic and TS3, speaking english (enough for PK) on understable level and are not brainwashed idiotic kids who ruins this game so often - all of us are 20+.
    All we are looking for, is have some fun with english speaking fellas and make some new friends.

Looking forward for you answer, if there is anything you would like to know just ask, or pm me in game under nickname Rakovina.

Yeah there's room for you guys assuming the priests know how to support, too... I'll be on O1 for much of the night. BryanThePaladin

Alright, I am out of town till tomorrow's morning then I will talk to my friends and let you know when are we ready to join you guys. To the BP matter, I can play as support as well however I can't tell about the other guy. This is first time I am playing with him and I haven't been on peekay with him yet. Hopefully he won't disappoint. More likely I am going to be INT in later stage of the game anyway so...

iTzBryan Senior Member

Alright, I am out of town till tomorrow's morning then I will talk to my friends and let you know when are we ready to join you guys. To the BP matter, I can play as support as well however I can't tell about the other guy. This is first time I am playing with him and I haven't been on peekay with him yet. Hopefully he won't disappoint. More likely I am going to be INT in later stage of the game anyway so...
    I love playing BP too but of course support is #1 priority. See you in game soon

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I love playing BP too but of course support is #1 priority. See you in game soon
    Somehow I was not able to catch up with you, neither on O1 nor on O3 where I am usually logged in. Could you please send me PM here on forum, when you gonna log into O1 ? Or give me name of assists or sth

Are you guys still recruiting? I used to play on Cwest (clan AFK as priest) and currently player cypher (as priest then warrior). I would buy an account + items If i get a descent clan to join. Thanks

iTzBryan Senior Member

Somehow I was not able to catch up with you, neither on O1 nor on O3 where I am usually logged in. Could you please send me PM here on forum, when you gonna log into O1 ? Or give me name of assists or sth
    I was out of town for the weekend. Send me a private message when you're online and I'll get on and add you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhengen View Post
    Are you guys still recruiting? I used to play on Cwest (clan AFK as priest) and currently player cypher (as priest then warrior). I would buy an account + items If i get a descent clan to join. Thanks
    Yes still recruiting!

iTzBryan Senior Member

Upppppppppppppp still recruiting, any class

iTzBryan Senior Member

ahpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

DAFAQ Senior Member

People dont be fooled by funny and relaxed comments made in this thread by Arma members.

- You PK and you mess up! Nobody will yell at you or tell you that you suck and that you should be kicked from party! WTF is this passive-aggressive "Its ok hahaha,we all make mistakes" shit about! This type of mental torture will keep you up at night and ruin game for you.
    - Nobody will ask for your naked picture , but it is understood that , sooner or later, you have to send one to Bryan
    - If you are playing a priest and Bryan person is in your party just leave, its not worth your time or your soul pots while you are watching Bryan doing another of his "Guys wait, I want to try something really quick". His really quick means anywhere between 10min up to 45min.
    - They are fucking Karus

Nuff said...

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    People dont be fooled by funny and relaxed comments made in this thread by Arma members.

- You PK and you mess up! Nobody will yell at you or tell you that you suck and that you should be kicked from party! WTF is this passive-aggressive "Its ok hahaha,we all make mistakes" shit about! This type of mental torture will keep you up at night and ruin game for you.
    - Nobody will ask for your naked picture , but it is understood that , sooner or later, you have to send one to Bryan
    - If you are playing a priest and Bryan person is in your party just leave, its not worth your time or your soul pots while you are watching Bryan doing another of his "Guys wait, I want to try something really quick". His really quick means anywhere between 10min up to 45min.
    - They are fucking Karus

Nuff said...
    Lol my experimentation phase is long over. I figured you were going to say "guys wait I forgot my hp pots/mp pots/scrolls/enchant/earrings etc lol

how is the pk there? is it active? and i was wondering if u have any idea about how dcz is

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234