Abomination Recruiting Ronark

This is a discussion on Abomination Recruiting Ronark within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Abomination is recruiting 50+ and we are almost full with 30 members. We are looking for 100% legit players that ...
Page: 1

Vanquisher

Abomination is recruiting 50+ and we are almost full with 30 members. We are looking for 100% legit players that are on everyday or at least every other day. When the servers get fixed we will be exping together all the time or helping everyone with quests. We are also starting a sub clan for any level below 50 that would like to join abomination when they reach 50+. We also boss hunt together all the time and have already got boss drops. If you would like to join post on our forums at abomination.informe.com

Please do not spam or flame. Thank you

Vanquisher

~~BUMP~~

Vanquisher

We are almost full and we will moving to 55+ soon so join fast

Pino

if you still need ppl im a level 55 bp and need a fast lvling clan

Vanquisher

if you are on human side sure you can join. What is your in game name. As soon as server is back online I will invite you. Also sign up for our forums at abomination.informe.com

Thank you for your post

Dtoxx

I am intrested in joining the sub clan im only level 23/24 rogue at the moment but as you can see from the thread i made i have gear i play alot im just looking for a good group of human speaking players to run with..

So hard to level on my own, a human speaking clan would help so well..

If you are intrested let me know, i play ALOT and yeah i think i could help the clan out.

Vanquisher

yeah you can join the sub clan. Just sign up for our forums at abomination.informe.com and post on there.

Dtoxx

yeah you can join the sub clan. Just sign up for our forums at abomination.informe.com and post on there.[/b]

I posted over there on your forums

Pino

just tell me what server your on

my ingame is keify btw

Vanquisher

My main character is not premium atm so im on my other character that has premium. I made him assistant just incase this happened. So im on r1 right now if you want ill pm you and if your not on just get on and pm me.

FerratFuqar

Well since i couldn't find a way to register on ur forum i'll put it here.

IGN: DanDan
    Level: 35
    Character: Sin
    Time Played Ko: About 2 years and i play about 3-4 hours a day

BuMp for gr8 clan