Active clans in Girkon

This is a discussion on Active clans in Girkon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically I'm looking for the top clans orc side in Girkon. I'll be lvl 52-53 tonight, and all the clans ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Basically I'm looking for the top clans orc side in Girkon. I'll be lvl 52-53 tonight, and all the clans I've looked at are inactive. There are only 3 or 4 active people in them except at peak hours, then they max out at around 10. i want a clan with people as enthusiastic about this new server as I am. I've gained almost 20 levels in 3 days, and I plan on being 60 very soon. I've checked the insanity/youdied website, but they are packed full of members, so are there any other suggestions of clans that have a lot of people on all the time, and are excited to be one of the top clans on orc side? Thanks for any advice! Please leave forum websites in your replies if you have them, that would be much appreciated.

all the good clans are full with good people (i mean full like in 36members)