Need US sharer for Priest on c-west

This is a discussion on Need US sharer for Priest on c-west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need a sharer to exp during the day.. the priest is lvl 71 at 30% need 72 for helis ...
Page: 1

a846039

I need a sharer to exp during the day.. the priest is lvl 71 at 30% need 72 for helis ^^ if ur intersted pm me your msn.

Gear
    Str/hp fabric set +8
    rol
    roc
    EP
    Skele belt
    Cleric Earing
    HB+7
    Plat Prem will be provided, and money for pots

o o o o look at my topic =] but i can only do 12hours per weekends =/ grounded on weekdays

the other sharer didn't work out?

long story short, i was sharer, then i got a rogue, so i was like "oh sweet ill play a rogue" and it turned out to be 69 in diez with pretty crappy gear...if u know what playing a 69 in diez with crappy gear is like u will know what i mean. so i told him i would come back to sharing with him but he has found another now :huh:
    <3 blooddrain.

long story short, i was sharer, then i got a rogue, so i was like "oh sweet ill play a rogue" and it turned out to be 69 in diez with pretty crappy gear...if u know what playing a 69 in diez with crappy gear is like u will know what i mean. so i told him i would come back to sharing with him but he has found another now :huh:
    <3 blooddrain.[/b]
    +1 pwnt :P wish im that one...bored as hell cuz sold my stuff for USD 210$ FTW

im somewhat like that, instead of sold my stuff it was stolen, from what i thought was a friend. oh well
    good thing i am extremely hard to anger.

bump for tyler :wub:
    msn me for a name for the next priest