ChaoticWarLords *(Ronark,Karus,lvl55+)*

This is a discussion on ChaoticWarLords *(Ronark,Karus,lvl55+)* within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The clan ChaoticWarLords has finally been created . This clan is a level 50+ clan and it currently has 9 ...
Page: 1

IXxxSINxxXI

Red face

The clan ChaoticWarLords has finally been created . This clan is a level 50+ clan and it currently has 9 members in it so far. This clan is an English speaking clan and is on the Karus side. I am the leader of this clan, my user name is IXxxSINxxXI and I would be very interested to talk to anyone who is interested. If interested, please send me a Private message on the forums, or game, or send me a letter. If you catch me online in person you can talk to me then as well. This clan is a clan for members. Saying this, I mean that it is not a selfish clan. This clan makes sure that it brings the best out in everyone by doing hunts with each other, quests, missions, leveling, player killing, and other various things. If you are not a team player we would not be interested in having you in the clan, no matter how high your level is. If interseted in joining please contact me or our first assistant in the clan, IxxXDiabloXxxI.

Thank you,

ChaoticWarLords
    IXxxSINxxXI

bountyhunter

Hi,
    I'm lvl 59 warrior.
    I live in Estonia. Speak fluent english.
    Non prem
    Ingame name MetaXa
    I'm 16 years old.
    With crappy gear, but i'll manage :P
    Atm i'm on r2 so pm me or contact me on msn: [email protected]
    Good luck :P

saboteci

im 57lvl rogue
    im from finland...
    i have prem and im 20years old aaaaand my ign is magickikkeli

send me letter if i can join :C

IXxxSINxxXI

BountyHunter and Saboteci How many days per week are you on the game, how many hours per day are you on the game?

saboteci

7days and about 2-6-7-8hours i dont know...

IXxxSINxxXI

Alright Saboteci, when ever your online try to PM me and I will add you.