Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

adream clan [human]

This is a discussion on adream clan [human] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love how people think Villians is a fucking geared clan. Was formed exactly the same as Hostile, a bunch ...
Page: 2

I love how people think Villians is a fucking geared clan. Was formed exactly the same as Hostile, a bunch of freinds playing together for shits n giggles. If good players want to join then fair enough im sure they will get added if they are going to be an asset to the clan, gear means nothing, a truely skilled player is skilled geared or no geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I love how people think Villians is a fucking geared clan. Was formed exactly the same as Hostile, a bunch of freinds playing together for shits n giggles. If good players want to join then fair enough im sure they will get added if they are going to be an asset to the clan, gear means nothing, a truely skilled player is skilled geared or no geared.
    Yea I know,

and I think the 250gb+ gear requirment was just a joke tho lol :P.

Too bad the core part of Villains quited / went cypher tho I miss them quite a bit :/.

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    seems u have to log a sparco with less o's more often than jamesci
    Too much effort to transfer gear, and nobody else is ever on to do it as well

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    I don't remember ever making a requirement to join having nps, there's plenty of people who don't have a lot of nps then the clan...and you just have to die less then showbiz to be considered lol...it's all about how you use your gear. If you do good with +7's and olds, why wouldn't you get added...it's all about skill not gear.
    N'aww, Showby, does quite well considering he doesn't spend shit on the game and plays for a laugh. Was just saying what I see/get told, that's all, don't take it as an attack or anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12