Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

AFK looking for a few English speakers

This is a discussion on AFK looking for a few English speakers within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm sense i went human , and joined afk i hated the word "scrub" anyways this is just to show ...
Page: 3

dragunmaster

hmmm sense i went human , and joined afk i hated the word "scrub" anyways
    this is just to show afk members... that devin is just a scrub him self and that he thinks he is the best
    and that he says u all suck =]
    so here it goes..

let me point few things out.. just loged on to see whats up in this server before i leave.. lol talked to juicy.. he onlly has daggers and quest jewelry.. but here it goes

so there ya go..
    falconblue, steven, mrownage, tipsy, and skull
    ur all just scrubs that suck according to devin, nice clan leader u got [/b]
    LOL I love how devin is a such a noob

"1 v 1 me nuff said" LOL you have some +2 and full +1 uniques while we have +0s

YOu have HB+8 and we have HB+7 so what if were level 80 your level 78 with twice the gear as us, and I heard you have an iron set +1 now

your truly nothing but a babashopping noob 1 v 1 us on hellsgarem then you can talk big guy

magnified

hes reppin his clans gear in vs's, so lame..

on my warrior, he rolled me in the arena like 6-2...

than next day, randomly in cz i beat him 3-0

LOL I love how devin is a such a noob

"1 v 1 me nuff said" LOL you have some +2 and full +1 uniques while we have +0s

YOu have HB+8 and we have HB+7 so what if were level 80 your level 78 with twice the gear as us, and I heard you have an iron set +1 now

your truly nothing but a babashopping noob 1 v 1 us on hellsgarem then you can talk big guy[/b]

I love how people say i have such ridiculous items lol, i've never babashopped a single item, you kids are hilarious. But i wouldn't expect anything less from somone afraid to vs me. Of course it has to be my items, right?

pathetic.

Fix vent.
    Bump.

Tiba

I love how people say i have such ridiculous items lol, i've never babashopped a single item, you kids are hilarious. But i wouldn't expect anything less from somone afraid to vs me. Of course it has to be my items, right?

pathetic.[/b]
    yeah you never babashoped..
    u jsut steal from clan..
    but its basicaly worst then babashopin lol
    but w/e
    your a horible leader..talkin shit behind their backks.. even some people that are better then u..

Banned

uh oh

ChocolateMints

got a new vent pm me for info to it BBQ

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl their just ignorein u guys why even bother

everyone already knows they aint as legit as they say they are but who cares lol
    just makes it funnier :P

Jason269

the screenshot says he sent that 7days ago? but u logged yesterday to PK? ok?!

the screenshot says he sent that 7days ago? but u logged yesterday to PK? ok?![/b]
    wow you fail..... it shows 7 days left till its returned to sender and since they are returned after 7 days and theres 7 days left it means it was sent on that day. looks like youll have to keep tryin other ways to suck his ....you know what...since this one failed miserably

dragunmaster

the screenshot says he sent that 7days ago? but u logged yesterday to PK? ok?![/b]
    deadly just because your in his clan now doesnt mean you cant talk shit like you used to do with us LOL

I love you dooooooodly

Tiba

I love how people say i have such ridiculous items lol, i've never babashopped a single item, afraid to vs me. Of course it has to be my items, right?

pathetic.[/b]
    haha i will fucking rape u .. vs. me (icecoldkillah), put those items to the test while your clan still lasts u scamming cunt.

1v1 arena after my work today at 10 pm mountain time , inside arena bb. btw: you can bring ur talia i dont care bring ur spear talia in fact. ty bb

-IceColdKillah (bro)

how long have u played the game?
    and you still dont know it.. rofl
    maybe u should stop quittin and going back to it.. and just quit for once while u dont know the game
    cuase if u did.. ud know that , thats 7 days left , if the letter is not accepted or opened it would be returned..
    so umm yeah go quit the game while u can, and while u suck others dicks

-Tiba

Banned

Looks like the turk bros just satted somebody.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

:wub: jedidestroyer

pathetic.[/b]
    Ofc u didnt babashop... u took it from ur clan bank + king cash.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast