Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

AFK looking for a few English speakers

This is a discussion on AFK looking for a few English speakers within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; #### OK AFK Recruiting again #### -Gotta use vent + mic -Only English Speakers -75k nps ready to Donate Pm ...
Page: 5

_eSuba_

#### OK AFK Recruiting again ####

-Gotta use vent + mic

-Only English Speakers

-75k nps ready to Donate

Pm Devin , FalconeBlue in game or just pm devin in ko4life

lol is this the guy that was leader of Lsanity and when we joined girakon he lost to stonecoldkillah when stonecold was 60 and he was 70? naked is this correct? lol noob bb satted.

-Gogo[/b]

Keeping kicking and screaming for that playground, its kinda cute.

_eSuba_

Stop flaming each other ... go other topic for that please...

#### OK AFK Recruiting again ####

-Gotta use vent + mic

-Only English Speakers

-75k nps ready to Donate

Pm Devin , FalconeBlue in game or just pm devin in ko4life[/b]
    Free bump <3

HastaLaVista

Bump. =)

_eSuba_

Bumpzor

_eSuba_

Vaot Voot Woot ... Bump -_-

knightkiller

I noticed that afk got people that scammed, koxped and people that lure mobs to parties long time ago.. is that true?
    cuz I saw Imgxd, bentzer, and 3 more that I don&#39;t remember their nicks.. my question is:
    are u guys want decent players? or u guys just want nps?

I don&#39;t wanna blame or so but I just noticed that in the game and I got really impressed with it.

I noticed that afk got people that scammed, koxped and people that lure mobs to parties long time ago.. is that true?
    cuz I saw Imgxd, bentzer, and 3 more that I don&#39;t remember their nicks.. my question is:
    are u guys want decent players? or u guys just want nps?

I don&#39;t wanna blame or so but I just noticed that in the game and I got really impressed with it.[/b]

3 more that you dont remember nicks? or a blanket statement aim&#39;d at legitimizing you&#39;re ridiculous statement?

iamgxd sold his account, the new owner is in our clan
    bentzer was kicked

and the 3 others you cant remember nicks, dont exist

bb

magnified

benzter was kicked, 3-4 months after admitting to his koxp, he was kept probably cuz his leet np / doublepotting :P

and devin, it seems your ignoring icecoldkillah&#39;s recent challenge for vs...

lets see it big guy, even i will login to see that.

ps. or if u wanna have a go at me, hellsgarem anytime kid

benzter was kicked, 3-4 months after admitting to his koxp, he was kept probably cuz his leet np / doublepotting :P

and devin, it seems your ignoring icecoldkillah&#39;s recent challenge for vs...
    lets see it big guy, even i will login to see that.

ps. or if u wanna have a go at me, hellsgarem anytime kid[/b]
    relax there pro-star, i didn&#39;t even get an invitation to a vs, i&#39;m always down to vs lvl 80 warriors geared to balls

hey maybe when you log, take a look at ur $450 hell breaker +8, and know that even while you spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game, I still raped you.

Hellsgarem is so hilarious. I dont play hellsgarem, i play carnac-west. If i have better items, or if im a higher level than you... that means im better than you. That means i played the lvling game better than you, that means i played the social aspect of this game better than you, that means i farmed items better than you. Which means, i&#39;m better than you.

And guess what, i&#39;ll still beat you on hellsgarem, cuz my combo, is better than yours.

now get off my fuking topic scrub, this is for recruiting, not an e-dick measuring contest

shampoo

hahahahahahaha

magnified

relax there pro-star, i didn&#39;t even get an invitation to a vs, i&#39;m always down to vs lvl 80 warriors geared to balls

hey maybe when you log, take a look at ur $450 hell breaker +8, and know that even while you spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game, I still raped you.

Hellsgarem is so hilarious. I dont play hellsgarem, i play carnac-west. If i have better items, or if im a higher level than you... that means im better than you. That means i played the lvling game better than you, that means i played the social aspect of this game better than you, that means i farmed items better than you. Which means, i&#39;m better than you.

And guess what, i&#39;ll still beat you on hellsgarem, cuz my combo, is better than yours.

now get off my fuking topic scrub, this is for recruiting, not an e-dick measuring contest[/b]
    go vs him pls, ill fraps..

@bold, date?time?place?

knightkiller

3 more that you dont remember nicks? or a blanket statement aim&#39;d at legitimizing you&#39;re ridiculous statement?

iamgxd sold his account, the new owner is in our clan
    bentzer was kicked

and the 3 others you cant remember nicks, dont exist

bb[/b]
    don&#39;t lie urself, btw go meet the world, Im not kidding about it. and if afk is a decent guild "" why was on cheaters section?
    btw don&#39;t show ur personality as a kid. usually people that ends their post with bb shows part of their personality if u know what i mean.

also Imgxd is played for the same old dude that made bad things, cuz I was talkign with him couple days ago... so the dude that made that rogue still playing with that acc in ur clan.

ya its the same Imgxd so he sais

magnified

ouch..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast