Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

!ALL 3o0 MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

This is a discussion on !ALL 3o0 MEMBERS PLEASE READ! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the clan is changing its names guys . so i will disband the clan then remake it .. so do ...
Page: 1

seanthesharkJR

the clan is changing its names guys . so i will disband the clan then remake it .. so do not panic ... it will b chamged too .. 3OO.... please do NOT panic ..

this will happpen as soon as i get on ladies and gents

seanthesharkJR

and if ur interested in joing .. leae deatails please... levels 52- 59 please ..

make exceptions for long term players.. creating new players

Lag0nx

All of this to change a o to O? lol XD

wideload620

looks beta when u kill warders or become commanders in wars

seanthesharkJR

yup

Derden is a kser :-(

then he said he was gonna hack me

we will see i guess.

Derden

hhmmm, correction i asked to join ur exp party then u said if u beg me ill let u join i told u il go solo lol as i dont beg anyone and i would never beg a muppet even if my life depended on it then ull told me you would get me kicked from MY clan (hhhhmm) then i u told me how great u was and you was in shaigmi (how ever you spell it) i told you i got a char from there witch u said u was going to hack need i go on your a muppet m8 and good luck with your life dont be bad mouthing me because the truth will come out even if you get all your mates to post here saying what ever we know if ive got screen shot of the convo as im sure you have btw u challanged me to get through your fire wall not your account

regards,
    derden

seanthesharkJR

Derden is a kser :-(

then he said he was gonna hack me

we will see i guess.[/b]
    whats ur a point ur a loser .. dont come on here bad mouthing people im allied with..u complete and absolute stupid prick .. go back to ur couch sit down think about what uve said .. then ull realise what a idiot uve made of ur self

Derden

its ok m8 leave him too it, i would waist my time getting upset over the dude gotta atitude of a 13 yr old im not going to start makeing this into another thread where people mouth off at each other if he wants to speak to me he knows my name in game always willing to have a chat

Smurfs

Don't flame simon.

seanthesharkJR

lol .. flame... get the idiot back to bed the little kid

Smurfs

lol what was that supposed to mean?

Derden

look lads lets just leave it at that no need to get upset with each other its a game enjoy

to bad some people dont know when i am serious and when im not :-(

i said : Say simon u are cool and you can join the party. He said fuc off i dont beg i'll solo. I say ok go solo at another spot. What he did he starts ksing :-( bit hard to tell what it is?

well here starts the printscreen movie :-)

first i made up a lil lie (like i do with most turks when they wont listen) that im talking to their clanleader and they will get kicked. Didnt work :-(

In the line between the 2 screenshots he said im prolly newb to ko... So i prove im not with telling bout my ex clan ( brag brag )

then he says he bought spitfire. I said in a sarcastic way ok i hack you :-(. To bad the kid takes it serious... watch the rest.

seanthesharkJR

uve clearly said i will hack you ok ? ... so i dont see where ur argument is coming from ?

and not once did he say "YOU WILL BE HACKED".. as u so kindly said too ur clan leader... your lookign like a complete
    hes asked u a Question are u up for the challenge of him hacking u . and uve said yes..

looks to me u threatened the rong person theyve fought back and now ur trying to make it look like hes the bad 1 .

the 1st person too say hack .. was you .. as u can all see. derden has upt the game and uve shit ur self ... told clannies he said he will hack u . when all he said he does it for a living

n00b here ... makinf AofD look liek there taking any 1 in ... and im not the leader of 30O . im the leader of 30O ..

you have SS and yt u still look like an idiot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast