All Mage clan in new server?

This is a discussion on All Mage clan in new server? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering is there is any all mage clans planed out for the new server yet. ( i wanna haul ...
Page: 1

TriStar

Just wondering is there is any all mage clans planed out for the new server yet. ( i wanna haul ass and do EW 2/47 ^^) If not get in touch if you want to put one together.

N1GG4

highly doubt it unless if you happen to find a clan with more than 2 clans and all I know of is my clan and insanity but i doubt that either of us will have a mage clan unless if i make a 3rd clan later on

Havoc2

all mage clan still needs warrions and priests and rouges so unless you play on scrlling every aoe and potting every bit of damage and having 2 partys of mages to dot TK to death its about pointless

but idk bout pirates but Insanity has some mages that are goin to be aoe'n

Well i think every clan will run at least 1 aoe :P

Havoc2

Well i think every clan will run at least 1 aoe :P[/b]
    go die pls

come kill me pls

TriStar

I bet a few priests who want the crazy xp of EW party im sure will want to join ^^ and for bosses i bet you an icemage is the first class to take down tk But if theres not enough intrest in making a mage clan i guess ill be looking for a clan thats just heavy on the mages.