Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

All priests who want exp look here

This is a discussion on All priests who want exp look here within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Considering unde's 17 and skillz is 18 i guess you need to take a seat P.S - unde made the ...
Page: 2

Considering unde's 17 and skillz is 18 i guess you need to take a seat
    P.S - unde made the reqs i just posted em.[/b]
    considering that they are the oldest? and you are what 14, 15 by now ? and live in a trailor :P ? and so are the rest of the members all childish kids.

JRoss

considering that they are the oldest? and you are what 14, 15 by now ? and live in a trailor :P ? and so are the rest of the members all childish kids.[/b]
    nah im not childish in any sort

dnovak

fags get me lvl 60 =.= then i can go ok im lvl 56 and 60% atm lol no quest done ><[/b]
    u cant get 60 on ur own?

and ur sig says ur 59..

Banned

considering that they are the oldest? and you are what 14, 15 by now ? and live in a trailor :P ? and so are the rest of the members all childish kids.[/b]

I really don&#39;t get why people always bring up my age or say something like, "Omg you&#39;re 14 that means you don&#39;t know anything!"

My age has (and I&#39;ve said this before) absolutely nothing to do with anything. You could call jokes "immature", but who doesn&#39;t like to joke around sometimes? Greydin is how old and he jokes around more than I do.

Also, what does me living in a trailer have to do with anything? That&#39;s worse than saying something about my age. It&#39;s like saying Jross is black so he doesn&#39;t know anything. Him being black means nothing just the same as me living in a trailer means nothing. Yay!

It&#39;s quite funny how everyone calls us " immature kids" or a clan of "dumb young kids". I&#39;m sure if we weren&#39;t as good as we are or if we didn&#39;t get so many felankors then we wouldn&#39;t be as known as we are and then no one would care how "young" or "immature" we act. It makes us feel even better when everyone makes fun of us. It prooves how much better we are then most people and how jealous those people are of our skill. If you want to make us feel bad then tell us how good we are so if we ever mess up (not likely) then we&#39;ll feel down because we didn&#39;t live up to everyone&#39;s expectations. Now, I&#39;ll have to ask everyone to please take a seat and fasten your seatbelts as the In-Flight movie is over and the UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ jet is coming to it&#39;s first stop in the very famous "Killahville". (wonder if anyone will get the joke.)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

u cant get 60 on ur own?
    and ur sig says ur 59..[/b]
    zzz thaz my ardream BP =.= clan leader so can have LF during dlw gays =.= zzz

moved

hes talking about ronark server.

Nestle

nvm,delte

xxcuajinaisxx

hi
    id:

hadry
    lvl 64
    buffer healer
    90k nps

yes i have vent and mic

can i join?

JonPeterman987

So basically you gotta be 12 year old no lifer![/b]
    IM A 12 YR OLD NO LIFER!! :P lol no joke though..... and i am a priest but i am from ares so i dont have a priest here and i have school so im on like 5 hrs a day... and i need to get a mic and i need vent where can i get those andd im a debuffer so im not really there i guess.... o and magic u copied me! this is warriorwannabe and wannabewarrior lol my bro changes my pass.......

Cleatus

Leave Magicnoob alone. He&#39;s a nice kid.. and yeah.. he&#39;s a kid. All of you once were. And talk about immature?! You play video games. Everyone who reads this does. If you&#39;re over the age of 16 ( I&#39;m guilty ) and still make time to level your character.. there&#39;s an element of immaturity there.

The irony of an adult talking to a kid, about a game, and mentioning immaturity. Who is really immature here?

btw magic you still suck. :wub:

JonPeterman987

o i wasnt trying to bother him i was just stating that im warriorwannabe and he stole my name which is pretty cool. it makes me feel special :P and im 12 so im a kid too i am not trying to bother any 1 and if ur like, idk, lvl 65+ and ur 16 or under than u are pretty dam cool but i cant in ares cuz i cant get a good enough wepon so im going to ronark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12