Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exper!

This is a discussion on Exper! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all. I exped on prestiges char! He's selling the account and items as we speak [[ TOPIC OF PRESTIGE ...
Page: 1

Toneh

Hello all. I exped on prestiges char! He's selling the account and items as we speak [[TOPIC OF PRESTIGE SELLING HIS CHAR AND ITEMS!]]

I was wondering If I could player someone's char right now. I'm pretty bored, just wating for the new server. I can exp 14+Hours a day, and i can PK 2 hours. SO im on more than 16 hours a day! (wow i know, no life)

I don't care what server. I don't care what class , nor the race. The level, i would like it to be 65+. Not that much to ask for.

THE RULES!
    1. Items have to be sealed.
    2. There has to be some kind of prem. Bronze, i don't care.
    3. I need pot money, other items you don't want or money, can be taken out of.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

If you'd like to share with me PM me and tell me your MSN. I'll get up with you asap. Thank you. Tony a.k.a Toneh.

Also Admins/Mod can you Move this to the right seciton? I wasnt paying attention.

Banned

Media section....

gtfo

Toneh

Lol. Please omve ot right section <3

I feel so dumb <3

Banned

Toneh

I know this, I was browsing the MEdia section and i ment to go on other TAB and i didnt click it.

FattySin

Getting it moved for you. Good luck and have fun if you get a character to play on.

Toneh

Thank&#39;s so much.

Toneh

Bump.

Toneh

Okay guy&#39;s.

bump <3

Toneh

Bump

Banned

this guy gg !! let him play dies orc char 65 ^^ .

Toneh

Yeah, I wanna play Diez Orc the most, but any server is good.

prestige459

completely trustable guy, just doesnt understand the whole concept of exp for 14hours a day lol u honestly didnt exp me that much, but u helped when i needed it, i would still let u play my account if i had it, but my next exp buddy got 10% a day lol he was a good friend, but im done with ko but if i had an account ill let u play again <3 <3 <3 bump

Toneh

ty all.

Toneh

^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast