ALOWING A HUMAN CLAN NEW SERVER TO USE VENTRILO

This is a discussion on ALOWING A HUMAN CLAN NEW SERVER TO USE VENTRILO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Must be human and have an EXP ally with Massacre (Madness may come into this if curly is still forming ...
Page: 1

Must be human and have an EXP ally with Massacre (Madness may come into this if curly is still forming with us - but its too laggy to create clan :lol: )

Allowing 1 clan Human to use Ventrillo - must be profesional clan - no children and must EXP like whores whilst sharing EXP.

Banned

im logging spam g2 my whole clan is doing same we are 20+ strong on vent atm and 32+ strong in clan so hit me up if you feel like it or just pm me here and i give you vent details so .......

Im giving space on a vent

I dont need one

spankmyflubber

hey... my clan needs a vent if ur one of the people that doesnt know me... xD can i use the vent for my clan MyspaceWhores Grade 1 rank 58 Olympia server 59+... only like 8 people would use it

me flyingspear VIEATGRlY paolo22 sw33t BvM iBreakerzitai and Lethalspike_bro and possible Sacrament if hes not a nub xD

<3 SaYHiTo!

Notice in the title, how it says:
    "NEW SERVER"
    in big letters?
    Yeah, he wants a human clan from Girakon or whatever, not Olympia or any other server that wasn&#39;t released yesterday.