Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Animosity EUKO recruiting mages

This is a discussion on Animosity EUKO recruiting mages within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ATTENTION MY BITCHES there will be clan meeting this Wednesday at 3 pm gmt - 6 (central) time be at ...
Page: 8

ATTENTION MY BITCHES there will be clan meeting this Wednesday at 3 pm gmt - 6 (central) time be at this vent
    vent30.gamespeak.com
    pw: pepsi
    If you dont show up and did not pm me of why you cant make it im going to take you off the clan list and for ppl who want to join clan come to this meeting as well we will chat here. And i want to see who is actually committed and who isn't another thing if you cant make it pm me or you will be kicked. BE THERE NIGGAZ

u guys should go back to usko instead of euko pk in usko has been amazing lately

The One And Only Senior Member

yeaaaaaaa u should come back to usko no humans in there :/
    only integrity but integrity?we both know that they are nubs :0
    4priests or they wont stand and fight.
    u kill them 1time when they got less then 4priests , and then they just going out of CZ -,-....
    we need some normal humans :/

this Europe KO is totaly waste of time..
    there is same community in europe ko , turkey is blocked in there which means that people that from cwest use to come to there.
    there is some people from other servers but its about 50people or less..
    there is some people that saying oo nice new animations and all of this.. but soon it gonna be in usko also..
    there is some people who say active gms... ofc that there is active gms its start of server , in every start of server in usko the gms is active also for a while.

anywayss move ur asses to usko!
    this euko is waste of time , in about 10~30days after the offical start everyone will come back cuz they will understand that its waste of time :-D
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 10-17-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol @ the people already claiming c-west to be dead. Wait a month, and then you'll finally realize it's time to quit and move on. If you ask me, nothing else to move on then to EUKO.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol @ the people already claiming c-west to be dead. Wait a month, and then you'll finally realize it's time to quit and move on. If you ask me, nothing else to move on then to EUKO.
    well..
    every server start , cwest was dead for like 1month and then people understand that they got nothing to do in other servers because some reasons and they came back...
    this euko is fucking bullshit except all the things that I said before.
    you ever heard about company that called NTTgame?a???
    just some rich guy bought a license from Mgame so his server will be Global KO and not some private server and then bought their files and everything.
    thats unknow company..
    comon u saw their register page?
    they aren't asking for any important infos like account birthdate , secret question and all of those shits..
    anyways thats bs..
    also I heard that the only way to buy premium will be Bank Transfer which means only 10~20% of the server will buy Premiums , which means that the rest will play without premium while the other guys will be lvl 75 they will be 67 or something around it..

---Waste of time!---

half the things you just said are false and you have no clue what your talking about so plz stay out of our clan thread, we dont go and flame yours show some respect.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well..
    every server start , cwest was dead for like 1month and then people understand that they got nothing to do in other servers because some reasons and they came back...
    this euko is fucking bullshit except all the things that I said before.
    you ever heard about company that called NTTgame?a???
    just some rich guy bought a license from Mgame so his server will be Global KO and not some private server and then bought their files and everything.
    thats unknow company..
    comon u saw their register page?
    they aren't asking for any important infos like account birthdate , secret question and all of those shits..
    anyways thats bs..
    also I heard that the only way to buy premium will be Bank Transfer which means only 10~20% of the server will buy Premiums , which means that the rest will play without premium while the other guys will be lvl 75 they will be 67 or something around it..

---Waste of time!---
    C-West was always dead. You just seem to have lower expectations then other people when it comes to population size.

And frankly the first few hours the EUKO BETA opened, right away the server was FULL 1500 ACTIVE people, and who knows how many more waiting in line to log... and also let me remind you, it was beta,... most don't even wanna waste their time with it.

Seems as you are spending more time on these forums for people to come back and trying to convince people not to go to EUKO, then you are in game in C-West... just shows how much activity there is on there.

perfection c west sucks in genearl bro even yoru clan needs 3 priest to face anyone so its not really different anyways we are not coming back to c west becuase usko compare to EUKO sucks gameplay and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    C-West was always dead. You just seem to have lower expectations then other people when it comes to population size.

And frankly the first few hours the EUKO BETA opened, right away the server was FULL 1500 ACTIVE people, and who knows how many more waiting in line to log... and also let me remind you, it was beta,... most don't even wanna waste their time with it.

Seems as you are spending more time on these forums for people to come back and trying to convince people not to go to EUKO, then you are in game in C-West... just shows how much activity there is on there.
    I see you wasn't in start of cwest ah?
    anyways I tell you for 100000% that 99% of the people that went to that EuropeKO shit will come back to cwest after 10~30days.
    its always been like this I just trying to tell you guys that what you doing is waste of time....

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    perfection c west sucks in genearl bro even yoru clan needs 3 priest to face anyone so its not really different anyways we are not coming back to c west becuase usko compare to EUKO sucks gameplay and everything.
    gameplay?its same like usko there is nothing much there.. all the new expansion in EUKO will release in usko in end of the month..
    3priests? thats true that we used few times againts you 3priests
    but its only cuz you had 3priests 90% of the times u had random priests but its ur problem not mine...

anyways if you guys wont understand and u want keep play there good luck to you.
    I wont try again to convince u guys to come back to play
    but good luck as I said.

Banned Senior Member

Yo scammer , gtfo that topic.

Raeg dont be silly and come euKO bruh^^ we both know u will eventually....

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Yo scammer , gtfo that topic.
    Scammer he call me...I did trade modes on 4k+ USD and he call me scammer...
    anyway
    You are Aviv right? which means that you are the scammer here , who scammed Tez in dies
    fucking asshole.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Scammer he call me...I did trade modes on 4k+ USD and he call me scammer...
    anyway
    You are Aviv right? which means that you are the scammer here , who scammed Tez in dies
    fucking asshole.
    Lol so many people accusing me of shit recently - scamming Tez , scamming Kloud , hmm.
    I have to ask why I am not banned yet or in Hall of Shame and most importantly why I have not been reported yet ; get your facts straight , little kid.
    Everyone knows you're a noob that can't pk and now you literally can't pk because you have no one to pk against , sad kid.
    Just seems to me that the TrollsUnited organization has decided to target me for taking away their trolling fame.

Little archer Senior Member

lol at perfection.

saying good luck at the end doesnt make your statements any less ignorant.

keep your opinions to yourself, nobody asked you for them.

reported and Enjoy usko™

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 8
    10-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    10-16-2011, 04:25 PM