Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Animosity EUKO recruiting mages

This is a discussion on Animosity EUKO recruiting mages within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No Aviv you just deleted Pinders armor off his account over some racial comments he had nothing to do with. ...
Page: 9

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No Aviv you just deleted Pinders armor off his account over some racial comments he had nothing to do with. Your not a scammer, just a piece of shit

Banned Senior Member

Please keep the unfounded accusations to yourself and do you really wanna talk about who's the real "piece of shit" here?
    All your "friends" talk shit about you on undez vent , you back stabbed your clan over some bullshit.
    So ya , stfu and gtfo.

Talk shit about me all they want, you do the same about everyone. Dont get mad cuz im telling the truth, be a fucking man and admit that you deleted his shit. Funny you couldnt touch my shit so you went and deleted his. And i dont regret what i said, unlike you i actually tell the truth instead of cowering behind bullshit cuz someone cant post proof

And Aviv shut the fuck up. Im pretty sure you dont even know what the term backstabbing is, why dont you look it up, everyone knows there that i left under my own terms, so again lets re frame from making stupid comments, we dont need another idiot ranting about here say.

Banned Senior Member

Seems you're mad cuz your English is bad
    Did I make you mad?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Talk shit about me all they want, you do the same about everyone. Dont get mad cuz im telling the truth, be a fucking man and admit that you deleted his shit. Funny you couldnt touch my shit so you went and deleted his. And i dont regret what i said, unlike you i actually tell the truth instead of cowering behind bullshit cuz someone cant post proof

And Aviv shut the fuck up. Im pretty sure you dont even know what the term backstabbing is, why dont you look it up, everyone knows there that i left under my own terms, so again lets re frame from making stupid comments, we dont need another idiot ranting about here say.
    I told you Jaspreet you remember when I came to Vicarious vent and I told you that this guy is piece of shit?say thanks that he was out of account or w/e so he couldn't delete ur things..

He took all the items of Tez in dies only cuz he didn't wanted him to play on his account for a while , and after he gave him again the infos he just stole everything..

he is just piece of shit..
    BEWARE OF GETTING SCAMMED BY THIS IDIOT. DONT GIVE HIM YOUR INFOS.

anyway I am out of the topic its Animosty's recuriting topic, I belive that they wont any flame posts in there.

anyway good luck and as I said I am out of this topic =).

@Razor ..
    stfu idiot , Stop comment in every topic that I write something you dumbass without friends.

Little archer Senior Member

you mad kiddo?

seems like alot of stuff has been going on while I wasn't here...

it really is the time for me to combeback.... tsk

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    seems like alot of stuff has been going on while I wasn't here...

it really is the time for me to combeback.... tsk
    lol nah come, just dont share with Aviv and make halocaust remarks cuz he might delete ur armor even if you didnt say anything. hahahaha

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you mad kiddo?
    He's mad cuz he was a joke in diez and actually he's still a joke ( just with items ) on c-west.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    ATTENTION MY BITCHES there will be clan meeting this Wednesday at 3 pm gmt - 6 (central) time be at this vent
    vent30.gamespeak.com
    pw: pepsi
    If you dont show up and did not pm me of why you cant make it im going to take you off the clan list and for ppl who want to join clan come to this meeting as well we will chat here. And i want to see who is actually committed and who isn't another thing if you cant make it pm me or you will be kicked. BE THERE NIGGAZ
    shouldnt be doing a clan meeting on a vent that might run out real soon. I sent u a link to that vent server hosting for ur own vent shoulda took care of that shiet already those prices r really cheap there. 50 man vent for like 16 bucks which is good really good

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That's not the point, if you are using a VPN that isn't dedicated it's possible someone else is using it, and if they get banned on that VPN, all the accounts that I.P has been logged onto gets banned too.
    thanks for finishing my point. None of u guys should be on a shared vpn.

yes but they dont ip ban people even in usko you don't get ip banned, but safety first you shouldn't use a shared one but i don't think it really matters as they said proxies are fine to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yes but they dont ip ban people even in usko you don't get ip banned, but safety first you shouldn't use a shared one but i don't think it really matters as they said proxies are fine to use.
    yes they do when someone is banned that ip gets banned if others r logged ingame while the ban took place everyone on the same I.P will get banned. It happened to my account back in c-east. And it happened to the turkish guys that were in vicarious in c-west just recently.

if that was the case then why dont turks in cafes all get banned when one gets banned

Sorry indians are not allowed to talk !

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 8
    10-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    10-16-2011, 04:25 PM