Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+

This is a discussion on Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost Ill advise people to stop flaming other peoples clan topics as that's nt tolerated in ko4life. ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Ill advise people to stop flaming other peoples clan topics as that's nt tolerated in ko4life. If needed this one can be closed and a new one made but i dont think its needed.
    Lol ko4life no tolerated the koxper clans , why this shit still open ? . this clan has and support koxpers and a moderator of ko4life cant defend it , a koxper clan shouldnt have recruit post in ko4life , and if the legit players give their opinion against this is because nobody likes cheaters.i wonder what others moderators think.

boxxie your honestly pissing me off you infentile. The pk video you posted SHOWS YOUR PARTY AUTO HEALING/BUGGING ISILOON MATe now gtfo and go bak to onlinehile

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    If the mod could clean up the forum by banning you, it would be nice.
    Why would I get banned? I've made it pretty clear I have not used a bot, but I'll make it clear again, I have not used a bot. Including Genie. I'm in a clan that has had botters in, does have botters in and probably will do in the future but if I were to try and join a clan in Titan who doesn't have a former cheater in, I'd probably have to make a two man clan with my other account. Notice I'm saying botters, so that does include Genie.

Yes, in that screen shot, there may be some people botting, as there are some people zr'ing like normal because they're 80+ and don't want to risk it. There it is, if people want to bot, they're risking their account and it's their business. I won't tell people how to play the fucking game. If you don't play Titan, you wouldn't know. They simply adapted to the server and the current situation. If we set out with the strict rule that if you have koxp'd before in the server, you can't join our clan, frankly, the clan would be dead because we wouldn't of been able to add a single random to our clan and some people wouldn't even have started. I've never been a fan of the botting, because I invested a lot of time and money into my account when I started leveling to 80 legitly, so for that to be thrown away to have a program kill some Brahman for me would be stupid but there are some people who started late, saw how the server is and out right stated that they wouldn't waste their time leveling to 80 late in eslant ( as CZ is now packed ) whilst every single other spot in eslant has turks botting at it, and as we wanted to play with these people so I, and many others, just simply accepted it. There we go wargrim, you have a member accepting it.

What's it your business how our clan is run? We tolerate people botting for xp in this server if they chose to, not because they need to. Bet life is pretty over there in your ivory tower eh, looking down on people with your giant hypocrisy hat. Sure, some members in our clan might not be as high level as they are without their "bot", yet I don't see any outcry to these so called "GG LEGIT OLDSCHOOL CLANS" that wouldn't of even be fucking remembered if they hadn't injected their $$ into the game eh? That's breaking another KO rule isn't it? Half of you chumps would be chilling in troll armor with a raptor +7 if you hadn't broken KO rules and gotten ahead of people by spending your real life cash on this game and you have the nerve to talk down to others like they are ruining a ruined game by using a bot to exp only. Don't try to give me that shit about what's always been tolerated on this forum, as I'm not talking about that, the people banned from here couldn't really give two shits as the forums pretty much dead, especially the section we would need is, and is full of a bunch of hypocritical morons policing the boards, I'm talking about in-game. On the forum matter, I just love how full the market section is of injected or duped items being sold over and over again or how a scammer is not banned yet, because he "might" return the scammed items and he's "sorry", but yeah, I guess it's a couple of people botting in Eslant that is killing the game and the forums, go ban them.

So I repeat. Shut the fuck up, stay out of matters that do not concern and go back to bumping your buying topics people - for USD of course, your private server topics - because they're fine too!, your topics about how you can't unseal krowaz any more because that bug is fixed now ";(((" or hey, even your nostalgia topics aobut how you used to rush to the anvil to get the first upgrade after the restart, because that wasn't bug abusing either.
    MyFreedos likes this.

O_o Senior Member

What josh just said is more then enough to delete this post and put that clan in the hall of shame.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    What josh just said is more then enough to delete this post and put that clan in the hall of shame.
    Not really, he has a point.

Except on the part where banned from forums people don't care, because funkz cared enough to post from jaspreet's account

Why is it? Do you have a disability that makes you read things wrong and spew nonsense shit on subject matters that do not concern you? Yes, a whole clan deserved be in the Hall of Shame, a section dedicated to scammers, because a couple members have botted. What a genius idea, you fucking window licker.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Not really, he has a point.

Except on the part where banned from forums people don't care, because funkz cared enough to post from jaspreet's account
    He admited that his clan had and has koxpers in it, and if the clan leader was banned for koxping, the same should happen with the clan.

Can a mod just close this please, guess some people on here have nothing to do but fill it with spam and cause arguements.

He admited that his clan had and has koxpers in it, and if the clan leader was banned for koxping, the same should happen with the clan.
    Actually, I admitted that my clan had, has and will have botters in it. I then went on to specifically state that to I count genie in botting. Koxp is a type of bot that long died out ago now, so no, they don't koxp, nor does anyone else in KO.

And mind showing me in the rules where it says people get banned for botting in-game? Protip, it doesn't. It was just something the mods felt they would ban people for to try and show some sort of pseudo integrity, just like they did USD trades and private servers at the start, and now look, it's the only thing keeping this forum alive today.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Josh is the next Unbeatable. Can u tell me on vent what ur giant paragraphs are in short on vent?!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Josh is gay, always has been, deserves to be b8n3d straight aways

Then I guess clans with scammers should get banned as well? Oh boy clan section gonna be empty soon...

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I dont really see how not caring if someone uses k0xp to afk exp is the same as not caring if someone uses it in pk or scams people, but yeah how about you just take yourself away from the topic.

it's not. I don't recall saying it is. The game is so fucked up that I also don't care anymore if some wanker wants to use hacks for whatever reason provided that it doesn't effect others (like camping an XP slot or using it for KSing a boss or in PK, etc). But that's just my opinion.
    Still I would never use hacks nor condone it. and for the record, I'm not a saint, I've done plenty of things that go against the rules like abusing the TP out of jail bug, buying for USD, and other shit, but the difference between hypocrites in your clan (they know who they are) and others like me is that I don't pretend to be something I'm not.

Also, I don't know how long you've been with Animosity but scamming (and the condoning of scamming) have been part of your dear clan's history. That aswell as hacking and NPTing. Hey! you asked. And this is not meant as a flame. this are the facts!

If part of your clan is pulling this shit and nothing is being done about it, what do you expect will happen to the clan's name? even more since this isn't the first time... seriously!
    I think you're so eager to come out on top of this shit that you're shooting at your own feet. Truth is Animosity never really cared for this kind of shit. And as I said, it's fine! but just don't pretend otherwise.
    edit: Just like Josh is doing. he doesn't lie about it

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    it's not. I don't recall saying it is. The game is so fucked up that I also don't care anymore if some wanker wants to use hacks for whatever reason provided that it doesn't effect others (like camping an XP slot or using it for KSing a boss or in PK, etc). But that's just my opinion.
    Still I would never use hacks nor condone it. and for the record, I'm not a saint, I've done plenty of things that go against the rules like abusing the TP out of jail bug, buying for USD, and other shit, but the difference between hypocrites in your clan (they know who they are) and others like me is that I don't pretend to be something I'm not.

Also, I don't know how long you've been with Animosity but scamming (and the condoning of scamming) have been part of your dear clan's history. That aswell as hacking and NPTing. Hey! you asked. And this is not meant as a flame. this are the facts!

If part of your clan is pulling this shit and nothing is being done about it, what do you expect will happen to the clan's name? even more since this isn't the first time... seriously!
    I think you're so eager to come out on top of this shit that you're shooting at your own feet. Truth is Animosity never really cared for this kind of shit. And as I said, it's fine! but just don't pretend otherwise.
    edit: Just like Josh is doing. he doesn't lie about it
    Ive said in other topics I couldnt give a fuck if my friends use a bot to exp as I see it the same as using genie to xp just cheaper. But again I do not condone people using heavenfire in PK and nor do I condone scamming, If I saw this shit happening in the clan I would have left by now, now stop wasting both our time by posting in here.

And no I dont and never will use k0xp to exp or anything else.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I cant believe Im in a clan full of cheaters, gosh!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast