Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+

This is a discussion on Animosity Recuriting Titan 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK I told you to show me evidence of someone in THIS clan, not the c-west or ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I told you to show me evidence of someone in THIS clan, not the c-west or euko clan, all you did was talk shit about people in the Cwest clan. So again all of your other posts were pointless so lets stop wasting our time here D:
    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Human Clan

What we are mainly looking for is loyal and respectful players that want to play with a group of people that love to have fun and joke around on vent. The clan is lead by a council within the clan which votes on clan decisions and drops. Were a group of friends which have been together since Akara. We picked up people as we went aswell. Most people within clan have been with us in previous servers. We have been playing KO for 4-6 years usually together within our own clan. Every server we have been to we have always completed with CSW, ISI and FELE and we will do the same in Titan. We have held CSW isi and fele on numerous server. We are a serious clan not just a pk clan. We are almost done leveling and starting to get our clan together properly.

What we want:
    Vent+Mic(big role in our clan when it comes to pk)
    Dedication when it comes to clan events and regular events
    Have at least minimal average gear

Clan Rules:
    Vent is a must when online
    Clannies before anyone else (even ur friends)
    No Disrespect towards any clannies
    3 Strike rule meaning 3 strikes and ur kicked

Animosity Clan Forums <<< Apply for the clan on our forums

###ONLY RECUIRTING PRIEST AND MAGES###

(If u are a melee and would like to join please leave a application anyways because we are always adding GG ppl)
    sorry but you keep asking for it. and you're making it too damn easy
    'THIS' clan is not the same clan that has been playing for years? is the description I just quoted wrong??
    Funny how it's convinient for you to keep your distance in some aspects but embrace the name Animosity in others.
    stop being a fucking coward man FFS!!
    am out. it's becoming quite boring tbh

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    sorry but you keep asking for it. and you're making it too damn easy
    'THIS' clan is not the same clan that has been playing for years? is the description I just quoted wrong??
    Funny how it's convinient for you to keep your distance in some aspects but embrace the name Animosity in others.
    stop being a fucking coward man FFS!!
    am out. it's becoming quite boring tbh
    Can you show me evidence of Funkz or Blackii using k0xp in CZ or can you not? Because they are the only people who are from the old clan, none of the members you mentioned who used hacks, so again your just pwning yourself over and over again. I just told to show me evidence of the members of the clan on TITAN hacking, not the members of the cwest clan who arent even playing with us, but again you just ignore it and try make your own point.

Your still wasting your time making no point? You can talk all the shit you want but untill you show me someone using hacks in PK in TITAN like I just fucking said, your posts have no point to them at all and your just wasting your time seriously, get off my ballsack.

I don't need to show you shit i never said so drop your delussional horseshit. It's not my fault you keep evading facts and changing your stupid arguments

word of advice: change your clan description since I doubt blackii and Funks were holding the castle, farming Isi and Fela on their own.
    oh right you can't, funks is banned LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I don't need to show you shit i never said so drop your delussional horseshit. It's not my fault you keep evading facts and changing your stupid arguments

word of advice: change your clan description since I doubt blackii and Funks were holding the castle, farming Isi and Fela on their own.
    oh right you can't, funks is banned LOL!
    Funkz is banned for using k0xp in exp yes, and your the only bullshitter left in this topic, what facts am I evading? All your doing is telling me stuff I already know about the people in the C-West clan, your not actually making any points about this clan at all. I thought you were going to stop posting like an hour ago?

Can someone just close this topic as this cretin is never going to stop posting his bullshit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345