Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well he is representing the clan, so out of all the ppl from the clan that i've met, can't say ...
Page: 12

freakyangel

Well he is representing the clan, so out of all the ppl from the clan that i've met, can't say I like any of them.[/b]
    My friend, the leader of ThePirates is, according to me, the one who represents his clan the most. And the way he is doing it, just looks wrong to me. One of their clanrules is like Fuck everyone over if you get the chance to, as long as hes not a clannie, its just fine! Does that sound right? I don't think ANYONE is going to like your clan at all, so why are we talking about being liked or not, ThePirates don't give a damn SHIT about others. And at least our clanleader knows how to respect the right people, handle right, and on top of that, our leader does know how to behave

Tristan

Actually, I'm not acting childish, I'm just using your own clanrules against you. O_O Hope I didn't upset you? And oh, if you realy think I'm bothered by you flaming me and calling ma a kid? Haha, think again retard. I'm just bored and have nothing to do sometimes.. Oh and I do have a life, so you can't use that as a flame against me either.

And we're not the ones basing our clanname after we saw a movie, kthxbb.

SirKnight

ı wanna joın ThePırates sorry aga u suck.. bb

EMO - talk ftw.

Jesus, Keep ur crappy talks ingame and lets see whose the best. Dont like anni, just dont reply. I hate ppl who cant add any constructive to a topic. Go cry somewhere else. Who cares if you dont like tristan, infact its our problem cuz we'll have to handle him all days at chat :P

Tristan

EMO - talk ftw.

Jesus, Keep ur crappy talks ingame and lets see whose the best. Dont like anni, just dont reply. I hate ppl who cant add any constructive to a topic. Go cry somewhere else. Who cares if you dont like tristan, infact its our problem cuz we'll have to handle him all days at chat :P[/b]
    Muhahahahaha, yes you will :P

N1GG4

EMO - talk ftw.

Jesus, Keep ur crappy talks ingame and lets see whose the best. Dont like anni, just dont reply. I hate ppl who cant add any constructive to a topic. Go cry somewhere else. Who cares if you dont like tristan, infact its our problem cuz we'll have to handle him all days at chat :P[/b]
    hey sunshine think jesus is the one flaming in other peoples topics? HAHAHA go look at every fucking new server clan topic and you will see atleast 1 anni post/flame. so please get your facts straight before acting. Or as I like to say it think for 10 seconds before you speak.

jeff1991

Why not 15 sec ?

N1GG4

cause 10 seconds is sexier.

jeff1991

Well 69 sec is most sexiest ? :P If you know what it is lol :wub:

Tristan

hey sunshine think jesus is the one flaming in other peoples topics? HAHAHA go look at every fucking new server clan topic and you will see atleast 1 anni post/flame. so please get your facts straight before acting. Or as I like to say it think for 10 seconds before you speak.[/b]

Run your rules to any mod on this forum and they will tell you FUCK YOU BITCH GO LIVE IN TURKEY.

N1GG4

Run your rules to any mod on this forum and they will tell you FUCK YOU BITCH GO LIVE IN TURKEY.[/b]
    see tristan thats the problem. My rules apply to my clan. They are there because we don't give a shit about what others say or do. Thats the whole point to my rules. Yet you continue to go on thinking I care. Hate to break it to ya buddy but I really don't. If it makes you feel better or gives you something to do you can continue to try to flame me or "beat" me in this flame war but you wont succeed.

Tristan

see tristan thats the problem. My rules apply to my clan. They are there because we don't give a shit about what others say or do. Thats the whole point to my rules. Yet you continue to go on thinking I care. Hate to break it to ya buddy but I really don't. If it makes you feel better or gives you something to do you can continue to try to flame me or "beat" me in this flame war but you wont succeed.[/b]
    I actually can, and everyone knows it. So go ahead and be the bigger man rofl. And your making the mistake of thinking I care haha, dumbass.

up for gg's :P

Hostibus

Run your rules to any mod on this forum and they will tell you FUCK YOU BITCH GO LIVE IN TURKEY.[/b]
    Turkey is sexy

hey sunshine think jesus is the one flaming in other peoples topics? HAHAHA go look at every fucking new server clan topic and you will see atleast 1 anni post/flame. so please get your facts straight before acting. Or as I like to say it think for 10 seconds before you speak.[/b]
    You did proof my point. You keep whining and bitching about someone's "low behaviour". Look first to your own. I didnt browse much topics in this clansection so far, but each topic I browsed, so saw some crappy replys from you. You are also one of the ones who keep post/flame in each "new server topic"

Good advice: Instead of talking about others, look first into your own backyard.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast