Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 14

Potomek_smrti

kids battle GOGOGOGO

N1GG4

darkshade got owned by his own comment . maybe you should watch the movie at first before talking about it. oh and btw clan of immorital souls...... haha you queer bag

MightyFourTwenty420

I think dark shade needs go out side of his house and get some friends .... LOL its a fucking game calm down buddy your turning turk on us..

Wink

see tristan thats the problem. My rules apply to my clan. They are there because we don't give a shit about what others say or do. Thats the whole point to my rules. Yet you continue to go on thinking I care. Hate to break it to ya buddy but I really don't. If it makes you feel better or gives you something to do you can continue to try to flame me or "beat" me in this flame war but you wont succeed.[/b]
    if u don't care and dont give shit about other clans.. why u still posting?
    you should look at yourself first b4 u talk

N1GG4

if u don't care and dont give shit about other clans.. why u still posting?
    you should look at yourself first b4 u talk[/b]
    lol caring about what people say and posting about what homos are saying are two different things. im gettin sick of anni members acting like there the shit and just taking over peoples topics when all they're doing is recruiting. just mind your own fucking business and settle it in the new server. you guys need to close your fucking mouths, stop typing or thinking unless if its in your own topic.

Hey i have an idea. Since you all already said pretty much everything about eachothers, and now ure pretty much repeating yourselfs, how about we all (Annis and Pirates) stop talking to eachothers? You dont post in our thread, we wont post in yours, and everyone is happy. If u still hold some grudge against eachothers you can always fight on new server when/if it comes out or find some other way of dealing with it. This pointless flaming just looks stupid, and i dont think that its in anyones interest to keep it going. And please dont bother with replys about who started it first, it doesnt matter, just stop... These threads here arent meant for inter-clan flamings, but for new clan members recruiting. Thx.

N1GG4 is the worst KO player ever, yesh yesh

SirKnight

if i dont recall correctly in the end jack sparrow and his pirates win? and im not the one acting childish I just flame when being flamed upon[/b]
    U got fucked by Jack Sparrow or something ?

N1GG4

N1GG4 is the worst KO player ever, yesh yesh[/b]
    much <3 where has ur gay ass been?

and to sirknight yup many times. <3 how I stopped the flamming and your clannie said stop it yet you continue.

SirKnight

much <3 where has ur gay ass been?

and to sirknight yup many times. <3 how I stopped the flamming and your clannie said stop it yet you continue.[/b]
    kkthxbb

haha so much flaming before the servers out , go go rivalries

Fierce was nothing on Ronark...

Subzero

slm babas

piNky

good luck man, u better be good in this server...
    att.
    MikeStewart