Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn, fun already over here? xD...
Page: 15

damn, fun already over here? xD

Nah soenne, we know how good we are and we know how good they are. No further explanation needed.

Fierce was nothing on Ronark... [/b]
    Everybody exhibits stupidity at one point or another, but saying a clan is "nothing" is just retarded. Funny we have no idea who you are, but you know us, that tells me all i need to know, keyword...hater. Pirates vs Annihilation, whos gonna win

Pirates vs Annihilation, whos gonna win [/b]
    Is it just me, or clan is supposed to be so much more than simply who can beat who in pvp? If ure judging clans by who wins in clan fight than i feel sad four you and your way of playing.

Ainelover12

every new server topic about clans recruiting ive seen NIGG4 flaming them, im just wondering, are u jealous that they will kick ur ass or what? cuz i know for a fact that even if thepirates are 5 million people Annihilation and most of the clan are far more strategic and bound together then u, and will kick ur ass with 10 people., and even if u get higher rank then anni that i cant imagine u will, its not all about pvp. they are friends and will continue speak after this game, which prolly more valuable then ur connections with ur clannies, pardon my english

Aine, man Nigga is too over himself, That clan will turn out ABTROUCOUSE.

Their whole clan are set to "Pwn" and "Own" the server.

Yet, they have some of the best clans in USKO here, yet his clans ass is in Nigga's darkplace and his is in his clans darkplace - which will go round and round till Nigga turns 12, (next month)

Tristan

Aine, man Nigga is too over himself, That clan will turn out ABTROUCOUSE.

Their whole clan are set to "Pwn" and "Own" the server.

Yet, they have some of the best clans in USKO here, yet his clans ass is in Nigga's darkplace and his is in his clans darkplace - which will go round and round till Nigga turns 12, (next month)[/b]
    Haha, ouch.

RiseAgainst_

I just read your forum and lol at you guys if u dont take Frank (Exile/xqizit/Xslnt) since the start of the server before he joins another gg clan >.<

He is one of the master minds of the Best clan in Cypher/Manes (and probably many other servers) RecognizeThis co-leading us all (me in manes) to the top in all the features of this game and as you know in the the CSW.

Btw up for gg clan

Well Curly told me hes coming with him, fredTFT (not my favourite person) and some other ex RTs and friends. So i guess its too late.

MightyFourTwenty420

You know what the funny thing is. This new server is prob not ganna come out for few months and your all flaming each other.. hahahaa you guys are ownage <3 cammy love the sig btw .. I love how your&#39;s says ur a faggot :P . hahahaha.

Banned

rofl just noticed that.....good job flaming..yourself?

You know its making fun of your clan,

Maby your too fucking stuipd to realise because your familly is all inbread.

Is that supposed to be an insult? :huh:

You say we flame every topic, while it&#39;s the Pirates causing it everytime, either by flaming, hypocrism or arrogance.

I pity your kind.

Banned

Might be making fun of us...but it&#39;s in your sig dumbass. You don&#39;t see any of us with a sig that says we are faggots. Oh and nice one with the family joke. Turk give that one to you? Anywho, neither I nor any of my family have ever been in bread. We do sometimes eat it with butter for breakfast.

Hell_Angel

gah if ur in a clan...or dont want to join anni then do u mind going somewhere else... obviously u dont like us and say we flame and wat not so wouldn&#39;t the smart thing b to leave us alone?