Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Annihilation

This is a discussion on Annihilation within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 servers? I only took 2 serious but whatever lol. Cypher & Pathos is where I played serious, and this ...
Page: 9

3 servers? I only took 2 serious but whatever lol.
    Cypher & Pathos is where I played serious, and this will be the last one we'll be playing be4 AoC.
    I have never leveled to 65 (64 87% until someone deleveled me ) because I simply play to enjoy myself, I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the gameplay a lot more than the average player. Besides, I prefer playing with the people I know. Does it matter what level I get? I've led a topclan, had the dragonsymbol as a mage without townnovaing, have my RL friends play with me and know shitloads of people at ko.

I've no regret for not leveling, I had an awesome time.

Oh for the record, I've helped my bro level his mage on Ares to 74. I took several of those levels, I know how it is lol

Tristan

oblivion.. can i ask you whats the point of making a clan when your just ganna leave when you hit 60 -_- i was in 3 servers with you and i never saw you reach 65 in any of the three servers...[/b]
    If you don't know what you're talking about, it's just best for all of us to keep your mouth shut. This is just jealousy talking here. Can't stand it that Obli gets lvl 60 before everyone else without him taking it seriously? On pathos he was lvl 63 with the dragon symbol for two months and when he quit he was the second with 600k nps. All of that without being 70 nor playing that much everyday. So yeah, wait till you see what's coming to you guys on the new server.

Obliv at lvl 63 would beat a mage lvl 70. Im pretty sure about that, And if Obliv would get 70, He would make everyone cry :P

And tristan, Stop whine and lemme beat you in dota. I'm getting beaten by Holy a several times now, thats ashame :P

DarkShard

exactly amen

Tristan

Obliv at lvl 63 would beat a mage lvl 70. Im pretty sure about that, And if Obliv would get 70, He would make everyone cry :P

And tristan, Stop whine and lemme beat you in dota. I'm getting beaten by Holy a several times now, thats ashame :P[/b]
    I was better then you last time we played, so hush little baby don't you cry.

Ainelover

up for gg @ pathos @

Wink

Well I was looking at getting in with ya all. But DENIED. Cya all around The new server. Peace out Lin, J, Hosti, Mags and all.[/b]
    We didnt deny you, Oblivion asked you to wait till server launch.
    Clan is full atm

Hostibus

Well I was looking at getting in with ya all. But DENIED. Cya all around The new server. Peace out Lin, J, Hosti, Mags and all.[/b]
    hehe d/w its more then 100% that smb gonna quit before server starts ;p its normal

hehe d/w its more then 100% that smb gonna quit before server starts ;p its normal [/b]
    who is smb ?

Wink

who is smb ?[/b]
    nvm.. got it

Hostibus

haha xD lol ^_^

Ainelover

Age of Conan? when does it comes out and what kinda game is it, ( to lazy to read) =)

Explaining would take as long as actually reading it
    Actually it's won't.
    Age of Conan is a new mmorpg launching 31 October. There

What is Age of Conan?
    AoC Site.

Ainelover

k, then u all gonna quit on the new server?=(

Yes, most people in the clan will come with us, we're a ko clan and are accepting anyone that played ko heh

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast