Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AnnihilatioN recruiting "60+" JPKO, エナイオン [Enion] Server - Human

This is a discussion on AnnihilatioN recruiting "60+" JPKO, エナイオン [Enion] Server - Human within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently patching i should be ingame soon im ingame.....IGN: iCntFeelMyFace priest(int) but for some reason i can only see names...anyone ...
Page: 3

WNxPwnStar

Currently patching i should be ingame soon

im ingame.....IGN: iCntFeelMyFace priest(int) but for some reason i can only see names...anyone have a fix for that?

Priest_gabber

why dont u guys join same server(smite) as the other guys, would be much more fun

TnT
    Banned

why dont u guys join same server(smite) as the other guys, would be much more fun [/b]
    First of all, joining the last server is kinda ridiculous coz there aint much players arround.
    No offend but its comparing to Carnac West in USKO even more worse, its empty as hell.
    Furthermore I dont feel playing dcz. Not to mention those lots of turks who are playing at smite.
    Godmode ftl!

First of all, joining the last server is kinda ridiculous coz there aint much players arround.
    No offend but its comparing to Carnac West in USKO even more worse, its empty as hell.
    Furthermore I dont feel playing dcz. Not to mention those lots of turks who are playing at smite.
    Godmode ftl![/b]
    this is random, but theres this guy in Cwest called Chevi...... he says he's Crank

is that you? you know him? or is it a big fake?

TnT
    Banned

this is random, but theres this guy in Cwest called Chevi...... he says he's Crank

is that you? you know him? or is it a big fake?[/b]
    Nope, it isnt me. I dont even play USKO anymore and yes, there are lots of players out there who using my nick and pretend to be the real Crank.
    Its already common for me, nothing new to be honest.
    Ppl asking daily if im playing on those faked chars, be it those private servers or any other server of USKO.

Lunesta

Nope, it isnt me. I dont even play USKO anymore and yes, there are lots of players out there who using my nick and pretend to be the real Crank.
    Its already common for me, nothing new to be honest.
    Ppl asking daily if im playing on those faked chars, be it those private servers or any other server of USKO.[/b]
    i dont think they know taht u are real crank Xd
    maybe they just watched the movie and decieded to take this name :G

im not sure if it was my fault but i wasnt able to get the first lvl10 job change with the eng patch...so i had to reinstall [/b]
    its either bcuz u haven't confirmed your in-game code or else its the quest thing that appears when u hit lvl 10, just declind it by press ESC then u should be avable to learn your lvl 10 skills.

TnT
    Banned

i dont think they know taht u are real crank Xd
    maybe they just watched the movie and decieded to take this name :G[/b]
    yea, sure thats why they pretended to be crank on xigenon and knight empire projects.
    Furthermore they using my real name and describe my accomplished history on xig.
    Even some ppl attempt to scam with fake emails by relating the full and accurate information about me. Doesnt really seem like they dont know me.
    any way this going far off-topic. Stay on topic, please.

Ziellos

I'll consider coming over soon, getting tired of USKO. Didn't JPKO release new content too? Also, how much does the Premium cost USD?

P.S. I'll go priest or warrior.

SSjV3g3ta

damn you guys r humans im an orc old acc lvl 52 named YuYuQaShi i would delete all the chars to go human but deletion is being gay

damn you guys r humans im an orc old acc lvl 52 named YuYuQaShi i would delete all the chars to go human but deletion is being gay[/b]

just create a new account Mr.Vegeta

oogleyboogley

i was wondering can i play if im US cause maybe playing these servers would be fun

TnT
    Banned

Topic can be closed, we went to orc side with some clannies, due to the fact that most of the members are inactive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123