Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any Old Girakon Member Going New Server ?

This is a discussion on Any Old Girakon Member Going New Server ? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG OMG I AM SO wait for it... not coming. army ftw. nah, im on the road praying the next ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

OMG OMG I AM SO

wait for it...

not coming.

army ftw. nah, im on the road praying the next bus coming hits me.

Not true cawa your gunna leech off me when u get back from army. =)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yhope so. plus im gona be free around september(CLEARING LEAVES/OFFS/taking MCs FTW!!) and i'll have 1 month of free time to slack around before i officially get out of army. u're so gona see me for wcg during that period, YEA DOTA HERE I COME!

kuman

Kuman rouge from BloodLine

We'll pretty much be there.

Delicious

ill be there :P gz on 20th birthtday btw ria

lutekkkk

CrazyMary - Oblivion clan

gonna be there as half of mage (CrazySparkle) ... many old Oblivions gonna be there too

edit:
    human side

lol:d

thee first months i was owning that server:d

most nps =)

greats aswellas !

I'm pretty sure my clan is like the only clan that contains Girakon members, some from Insanity, some from Fierce.

My Insanity name... RickRolled/RandomNoob[/b]
    when you tell people that you were randomnoob, remember that wasn't your char name, it belonged to madhava kaan and me; we name it 'randomnoob' when we bought it, then later sold it to your sharer

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

when you tell people that you were randomnoob, remember that wasn't your char name, it belonged to madhava kaan and me; we name it 'randomnoob' when we bought it, then later sold it to your sharer[/b]
    Yes I remember that, that name was used by madhava and u for like a month max before u sold it to us.... but was actually recognized when we bought it and i started playing on it ... that's why it was a good choice for u to go priest and for madhava to go rouge, u guys are good at those

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Yes I remember that, that name was used by madhava and u for like a month max before u sold it to us.... but was actually recognized when we bought it and i started playing on it ... that's why it was a good choice for u to go priest and for madhava to go rouge, u guys are good at those [/b]
    by the way randomnoob played i thought he was just a random turk. Nik really, i've palyed with you on private servers and girakon and you are nothing special at all. The best mage i think was Sexe, followed by kloud owning and then babybash (dratini/rickrolled).

by the way randomnoob played i thought he was just a random turk. Nik really, i've palyed with you on private servers and girakon and you are nothing special at all. The best mage i think was Sexe, followed by kloud owning and then babybash (dratini/rickrolled).[/b]
    u've never played in Girakon when I've played on RickRolled/RandomNoob... u've played with me on Girakon after like 1 year of it's release date when I played a rouge (StunnerKillah), and I honestly suck at rouges

Ask any turk that played during my time when I was on RandomNoob, u wouldn't believe the stuff they told me that they were talking about on the turkish forums how i'm their idol and stuff like that... or anyone else on these forums that I've pked with or against... and i've never played a private server with u

anyways, it's like u guys are asking me to start boosting when i really don't want to.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i believe you were playing when i played on Meow.

simple

i've loled

i believe you were playing when i played on Meow.[/b]
    The funny thing is Meow quit while I was still on my level 69 mage tHeUnBeAtAbLe... right before I moved on to RandomNoob... and I only know that Derek played on it and Taylor

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast