Wanting to start up again, casually!

This is a discussion on Wanting to start up again, casually! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are there any active english clans (idc what server at the moment, i'm still deciding) that are friendly and welcoming ...
Page: 1

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Default Wanting to start up again, casually!

Are there any active english clans (idc what server at the moment, i'm still deciding) that are friendly and welcoming new people?

I'm preferrably looking for an older server where it would be cheaper to get started on.

I have a character on Piana, lvl 63 human priest that's decently geared i guess.
    I have a lvl 81 rogue orc on Anatolia that i could trade for a character on another server or i could start building. I need help making up my mind XD

If i cant get any good ideas, i'll probably just end up staying away.

Anyone want to help me make a decision?

Hahaha piana was kind of a bust XD but i dunno if it was you or someone else in the clan that would log when Turks went to sleep lol. Anatolia and resurrection are good servers but like all old ones lots of items so costs a bit to gear up, I'm playing mainly ardream kurian-new class which is definitely most fun

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

What server are you on now? Yeah, that was me on Piana unforunately. I found some english players on Ressurection, and I think the prices are cheaper there than Anatolia, with a bigger population as well.

On Anatolia but yea i heard everything is super cheap on resurrection no idea on the population though, guessing it's similar both have good and bad times. Best bet would be to go where you can find English players to pk with XD talk with clans recruiting might help you decide