Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Come join Dumar and Felix on Cwest in comparethemeerkat clan - Human side

This is a discussion on Come join Dumar and Felix on Cwest in comparethemeerkat clan - Human side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to the Meerkat/s recruiting section *Simples* we are a highly active, PK clan. With members such as Dan aka ...
Page: 1

Default Come join Dumar and Felix on Cwest in comparethemeerkat clan - Human side

Welcome to the Meerkat/s recruiting section *Simples*

we are a highly active, PK clan. With members such as Dan aka Felix(Noskill/leader of the old Diez clan 0utkasted), Shiv (Leader of old Diez clan Infinity) and myself (Internet personality and helldump success story dumar, writer of breakfast with jesus and the failed musical blind people wear wrist watches to fit in – I write comedic musicals based on the disabled community please buy my book) with many other well known names of the community.

We currently work with Hellsfury and a handful of the other more active PK clans, so expect a high level of PK(Scrolls and communication through team speak is a must)if you intend to join the Meerkat/s. We currently have 60 + highly active players, running two clans as one whole unit. 95 percent of our members are 80 + so our level restrictions are tight but as long as you have PK experience and base items which allow you to PK, our clan system allows us to supply our active members with high grade items so that members are able to quickly PK to the best of their abilities.

As mentioned, we require you to be willing to use our team speak (raidcall) and to scroll up. But this is a very basic requirement for any PK active clan.

You must be able to speak English at a medium to high grade level as although our members are from all walks of life, they also all speak a high level of English, whether they are Dutch, Israeli, French, German etc.

We pride ourselves on our ability to work with the community and other clans, and all meerkats are a mature aged, mature personality driven lot who although can boast a high level of skill in PK are still some of the most humble, good natured people you will come across on C-west and so we ask that if you are going to attempt to join, that you first ask yourself if you believe you can offer the same level of respect for not only your clan members, but for the other clans we come in contact with too whether they are human or Orc. This is an important part of the Meerkat/s and we will NOT tolerate any form of bullying, aggression or racism towards members.

When you first join the clan there will be a settlement period, or a trial period if you will, where for a week the class officer of your chosen class will chat to you/keep an eye on you to make sure you are fitting in and getting along ok/with everyone. Class officers are experienced players who look after their specific class and who are there for you when you need help/have questions. Respect your class officer and know he will always be there for you when needed – so don't be afraid to ask questions or throw concerns towards him, its his job.

Our clan policy is is run in such a way that all boss drops are given to the clan bank where they can be handed out to the PK active classes who can benefit from the item – but all players who expect to receive items must be willing to put the work in, which means boss runs, helping your fellow clannies and being PK active. MYSELF and DAN will never benefit from boss drops, we will always gain our own items through our own means and that is a promise we will always keep. With the money donated to clan by myself and officers and the clan bank system in place, we are able to give out Items of a very high class nature very quickly and so all players, all 60 + of them benefit in the Meerkat/s clan.

We are currently looking for lvl 80 + Warriors and mages right now as well as one or two high class duffers (GMT time is currently needed) but rogues are currently not needed due to our already high numbers of that specific class but we will make updates in this thread when that changes.

update/ WE NOW HAVE AN EXP SUB CLAN!!!!! EXCITING - If you are lvl 70 + and looking to get into the main meerkat/s clan when 80, then join our exp sub clan, which will allow you active exp, and for us to get a feel for your experience in the game as you get your last few levels. Once 80 members will be moved directly into the either Kat or Kats, our two main clans.

If you are interested in playing within a skilled PK clan that also has great people and a professionally ran clan system in place – Then the Compare the Meerkat/s clan is for you

Compare The MeerKat Forumabob - Recruitment
    Last edited by Dumar; 04-15-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    claude, spires999, zecabr and 3 others like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

"Simples"!

The One And Only Senior Member

alaaaa felix =D,
    leave the human side guys
    all the scammers in there :P
    come to orc side ^^,
    atleast when u are just about lvl 68 better to do it now instead when u are lvl 80 with good clan that got royal grade already :P.

we are both 79 right now, i think the max cap is 83? easy peasy

feel free to pm felix as well. We are already grade 2 so we will be going for our clan cape in a couple of days and will have glowies in no time =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    we are both 79 right now, i think the max cap is 83? easy peasy
    feel free to pm felix as well. We are already grade 2 so we will be going for our clan cape in a couple of days and will have glowies in no time =D
    u asking if to get 83 from 79 is easy?
    nah not really... its can take to u about 2~3months..or even more if u working or something like that in real life that make u busy.

i think he is inactive in this forums this nab :P,
    and grade 2 is nothing at the moment as I said u should move now to orc side instead more 1month+ after u will see it was waste of time..

PS : u was playing also in dies?

I was Dumar on diez yes. And I always played the game more for farming/exp/ and friendly chit chat so the ride to 83 will be grand as far as I am concerned. Plus our lad Felix likes to do things by himself so we will probably stick to making our own clan <3 its all fun and games

And we are grade 2 with just the 3 of us, mostly because of my np, ach its a start luv, what can ya do but push foward and do what you can

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

you can also change your siggie, those little things freak me out S:

anyways, good luck with your clan, hope to play with/against ya eventually

+1
    fking puppets scare the shit out of me

Dan gimme the vent info through msn/forum pm/facegay or something :x

And we are grade 2 with just the 3 of us, mostly because of my np, ach its a start luv, what can ya do but push foward and do what you can
    come to orc sideeeeeeeeee

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Dan gimme the vent info through msn/forum pm/facegay or something :x
    I've got to set a server up but I should have something by the end of today.

starting to get alot of people looking to join us, and most of you will be added tommorow or friday at the latest.

We are looking for some priests right now, and mages but all classes are welcome, and as long as you are 65 + or dedicated to exp you are of course welcome.

pm me or dan here in future if you are looking for clan

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

welcome to c-west and gl guys, human side is gonna be better to xp now i guess lol.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-08-2012, 05:05 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-09-2012, 02:38 AM