anyone got a lvl 70+ rogue

This is a discussion on anyone got a lvl 70+ rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i will exp it for you and run boss and stuff...im super bored just wanna have fun with some friends....i ...
Page: 1

andy

i will exp it for you and run boss and stuff...im super bored just wanna have fun with some friends....i can get people to voulch for me i am trustable i mean i might have only 30+ post but well that can change o so ez but i just choose to post to whats relavent to me ya know...well my msn is [email protected] thanks for your time

EpsaNomaly

andy = gg

gogoggo give him one :S

didinino

vouching, but dont call him to manes or oly cause LOGOS FTW, Got that?

LiLbIrD

i will exp it for you and run boss and stuff...im super bored just wanna have fun with some friends....i can get people to voulch for me i am trustable i mean i might have only 30+ post but well that can change o so ez but i just choose to post to whats relavent to me ya know...well my msn is [email protected] thanks for your time[/b]

this nigga andy is the man i let him play my account when i had shity items
    then he help me get shells+8 and chitin+8 and some other really good items
    so hes a trustfull guy so ya if u dont let him play the accounts u guyz are making a big mistake

Banned

totally trustable gg someone let him play your rogue ^^

DragonFly

Andy Is A Complete GG fast lvler,good pker, and Highly experianced.

Andy is very trustable, GG, and great pker. I let him go on my account and pk for about a day. I had no gold premmy or sealed items. When i logged on the items were still there, I gained 10m, and I had 12k more nps. He also lvled my guy from 58 to 59.

andy

yeah thanks guys and yeah bomb that was the good day ya know haha...when i didnt have shit to do...but anything for a friend ya know...plus your mage rawks nigga and to all the others thanks again maybe ill be on a rogue in a server near you...i cant believe you guys only have mages and warriors bastards haha

andy

yeah i also use vent if you wanna chatty chit haha<---dane cook said that...but yeah anyways hit me up

nicholaszaioud1992

UP FOR MY GG NIGGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id trust this kat with my virginity... so I believe he is the most trustworthy ( I&#39;ll still own him in a 1v1 on a rogue or warrior ).

andy

damn noone thats ok

nicholaszaioud1992

Guess they hate ya anddyy. Give them better sexy time .