Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carnac West King Election (Karus)

This is a discussion on Carnac West King Election (Karus) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Suggestion for Carnac West server Karus side. So we dont end up with a fool as king again. How about ...
Page: 1

sub

Suggestion for Carnac West server Karus side. So we dont end up with a fool as king again.

How about we go thru top 10 clans top to bottom. English clans only.

Undestructablezzzzz already had king once, so next in line is MementoMorii, but they polish, so we skip them and move onto next. Error is next clan, so i think we should vote for them, whoever they put up. Then for December next clan down the list. So would be 4ncestors (dunno if english or not), skip Inferno as they polish too i believe, and skip Ironwolves, as they had king already also. After 4ncestors next on list would be Pariah, then my clan Addicted, and so on top get bottom on top 10, then go back to the top.

So i reckon Error should get our votes for King, You maybe have some issues with some of their clan, but i believe they do better job than Panthers.

SirKaoS

MementoMorii is polish ... why u take that reason to skip them? We going nominate Ghorion which is very good player who played on Ares in international clan ... most of MM ppl know to talk english very good. And Ghorion is very good player

Lets say it different ... error is mostly US timezone clan, all kings was from US, now we need true European king :-)

Nothign against error, but MM deserve next king and Carnac West deserve active and english talking/ skilled king !!!

sub

As long as whoever they nominate dont end up like Mystico, i am happy with it. But go along with same idea each move move down the top ten clan list, until all top 10 clans have had a chance at being king.

SirKaoS

As long as whoever they nominate dont end up like Mystico, i am happy with it. But go along with same idea each move move down the top ten clan list, until all top 10 clans have had a chance at being king.[/b]
    Are u kidding me ? I understand ppl dont see through MM since they are a bit disconnected... but they are all manner and cool ppl. You cannot compare anyone of them with Mystico.

BTW I doesnt agree ... King election shouldtn be thing of clans ... it should be about one person, who is well known and trustable for all.

not playing there anymore.. but seriously give it to MM or undez... none of these other clans.

sub

Off Topic: Personally i have problems with MM and Inferno. A party of theirs in cz about 1 month or more ago doing kemorisa for gems. And my party running bowl pking and killing the odd boss. They started trade spamming us when when in battle with humans, until we die or block trades. Some of us died. nd they lured obo on us when killing bosses. Since then i dont have anything to do with them.

SirKaoS

Off Topic: Personally i have problems with MM and Inferno. A party of theirs in cz about 1 month or more ago doing kemorisa for gems. And my party running bowl pking and killing the odd boss. They started trade spamming us when when in battle with humans, until we die or block trades. Some of us died. nd they lured obo on us when killing bosses. Since then i dont have anything to do with them.[/b]
    Every clan have good and bad people ... there is many kids playing tin all clans. But I can guarante you that Ghorion is old and manner player, cannot imagine he could do such a thing

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

sub if i was in ur clan in the 1st month of carnac-west when it did open, u guys talked about speedhax in clan chat. sayed something like "why shouldnt we use it when others do use it" and thne someone copied a cheat forum link to clan chat, and sayed "oops" then u laughed, that might also be the reason why ur mage was banned, as i sent ksc files to CS .
    ofc u can deny this, and i really dont care, just thought it might interest why u got banned.

anyway for king i would be happy whit anyone who uses only english in king chat, and whos mature enough not to use offensife words against other clans!

tommyleonghk

Whose BIRTHDAY coming up next in Carnac West or Carnac East?

Dont give it to Undez aka Persimmon, MM would be a good choice, kings have always been US, or US timezone. So it would be a nice change. Even though im not orc.. But id like to see the same thing happen on human side.

Offtopic: Vote Capacitor for king!!!! We need an Aussie king for human side <_<

well , we (undes) voted for darkangel last month but we didnt succeed..
    i think this time we will try nominate KillaHeala

RoxaS

If I&#39;m not mistaken, KillaHeala can barely speak english.

give it to someone who isnt going to steal the money. and someone who can help.

give it to someone who isnt going to steal the money. and someone who can help.[/b]

Sanctis FtW

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2284760

If I&#39;m not mistaken, KillaHeala can barely speak english.[/b]
    he actually has fine english.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast