Anyone With a Lv70+ Archer?

This is a discussion on Anyone With a Lv70+ Archer? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have always wanted to play a Lv70+ Archer since it is my favorite class to play in this game. ...
Page: 1

I have always wanted to play a Lv70+ Archer since it is my favorite class to play in this game.

If you are willing to let me play on your Archer then tell me. I would mostly pk(would farm bf/stuff also) on the Rogue when servers such as Ares1/Diez1(i play Diez)/Bera1/Xig1 and stuff are closed to free players since I don't buy premium on my account.

Would love if it is on the Diez server, which server does not really matter, but I wouldnt mind Beramus also (most of the KU Forum is from Bera lol) and premium/sealed items are best.

I would do very little exping(hate it) and if I died on the rogue then I would try to get that exp back myself of course.

Pk/Boss's/Bifrost is what I would do.

My Time Zone: GMT -4HR, I would mostly play the Archer during turk hours when I cannot get on my own account so on my time zone it is about thr 12-6pm area.

The only reason that I dont play my own Archer is because he is Lv60 and mastered with an owner who hates to exp in a server full of lv70-80's. :lol:

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Ive heard from people in Knightsunited that ur amazing in dcz,
    Gl in finding a account

jpo183

check ur pms

check ur pms[/b]
    Hes selling the Archer now.

Up?

liquidkk

hi metalkon ^^
    well i dont think archer is any good(most stupid char ever made) and anyway if ur not gonna exp i dont think ppl will want that because every1 can pk\farm and dont need ppl to do this ^^ anyway gl man

hi metalkon ^^
    well i dont think archer is any good(most stupid char ever made) and anyway if ur not gonna exp i dont think ppl will want that because every1 can pk\farm and dont need ppl to do this ^^ anyway gl man[/b]
    pk/farm when they are not online. :P

I just dont wanna exp past 70 and I like archers.

Up