Looking for share on carnc west(usa player)

This is a discussion on Looking for share on carnc west(usa player) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seeking xper/pvp for my priest to 70(must be willing to play a buffer with malice till 70)...
Page: 1

RYP1E

seeking xper/pvp for my priest to 70(must be willing to play a buffer with malice till 70)

RYP1E

bump

creiken

bump[/b]

idk if they have split the "region specific" thing up into diff parts of the us. but hey I would be more than willing to help you get to 70. because currently I don't have much more time than maybe lvling for 2 hours of exp, + bdw. if you need any info about me, you can pm me for my aim msn, or any info you need.

look forward to talking to you

-JT

seeking xper/pvp for my priest to 70(must be willing to play a buffer with malice till 70)[/b]

I might be willing to do it. I see you are in AFK. Talk to Chris (sharer on Derek) about me.

PaPaSmurF

I might be willing to do it. I see you are in AFK. Talk to Chris (sharer on Derek) about me.[/b]
    Hes trustable 100%. Old school player who knows wtf he is doing which says alot more than 1/2 the people in this server atm.

add my msn: [email protected]
    Can get hundreds of people to vouch for me including several mods. Thank you. Experienced on priest, sin, warrior.