Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this!

This is a discussion on To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was from pariah from cwest, sanctis is playing a different game atm, yesterday i met with his brother and ...
Page: 2

i was from pariah from cwest, sanctis is playing a different game atm, yesterday i met with his brother and we r starting pariah again on cwest so if u want to join message me. mabey once we get pariah up n going justin might wanna come play. we r orc dcz again.

Quote Originally Posted by jensken View Post
    Good luck getting Pariah back together
    I never was in Pariah ( i was ork ), but Metalkon is ma b!tch
    Maybe some of you remember me from Gyverforce / SayItsPossible / and my own clan "WeAreGoofy".
    It's been a really long time ago and probably most have quite, im guessing. Have funs
    Jens, you don't have to be from the 2007-2008 pariah to join the 2010 Pariah.

Yer are moar than welcome

Quote Originally Posted by IAM_GOD View Post
    i was from pariah from cwest, sanctis is playing a different game atm, yesterday i met with his brother and we r starting pariah again on cwest so if u want to join message me. mabey once we get pariah up n going justin might wanna come play. we r orc dcz again.
    hmm

NOS

i wish you guyz come back to diez.. i missed pariah and justin he was my sharer on NOS rouge lol

hmm sounds ok

i needa get justins brothers msn address

played with them both on warhammer

We are making diez pariah again, theres still some old english players that are still on that server, so it would be hard to make them sell there stuff and go cwest, majority of the others have left the game, weve talked to a few of the old pariahs and they are wanting to come back to diez.

It would be difficult to buy/ sell for USD if u went back to diez as Turks cant use paypal and the ko4life based players are minimul now.

sadly true, gna have to work summin out :x

Well actually prices on diez are ridiculously lol, gbs can be bought at $2 each, and the items are extremly cheap, warrior shells +8 are under 5gb a piece, avedons+8 are like 21gb etc etc

Ye but its the selling thats a problem, and if your going to ardream its mostly +3's, which u cant get for solid gbs so u need items to trade, which are not easy at all to find.

yeah selling will be bad, but the PK on diez is alot better than cwest, and ive already noticed the skill difference between cwest and diez from going to Chaos. I think once we can get a solid group together, and justin has been found we will make a vent, then we can make the group decision of which server to play.

NOS

ye diez pk is great in main cz and base an ardream as well ... you guyz gonna make pariah human side? and base or ardream karus are more at base and ardream btw

If im honest, ive been hacked and scammed to many times to start again, maybe ill share with 1 of u Aussie guys but nah i cant offord to spend more cash lol.

honestly i dont miss all the turk stuff on diez so u guys should come to cwest with the english players. items r just as cheap as diez but gl if u guys want to start pariah on diez.

With good teamwork we just need +8/+0 items.

honestly i dont miss all the turk stuff on diez so u guys should come to cwest with the english players. items r just as cheap as diez but gl if u guys want to start pariah on diez.
    Items are just as cheap? Whered you get that from? Avedon +8 are about $45, Hellbreaker +9 are about $250, Iron Impacts +8 are under $20, Shells +8 are about $10 a piece. Gl finding those prices on cwest. Also PK was so boring on cwest, your lucky to find 1 party of 8 and after you kill them once or twice they leave.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)