Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78

To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this!

This is a discussion on To anyone that was in Pariah or wants to be in read this! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am in mischiefmakers, when sirs told me about this i was pretty happy. More gg english players arround will ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    alex_1916
    Guest

    Default

    I am in mischiefmakers, when sirs told me about this i was pretty happy. More gg english players arround will be fun

    Cant wait to see you guys in alliance.

  2. #47
    SaNTa
    Guest

    Default

    I love Sanctis and Pariah in ardream it was amazing fihts with them

  3. #48
    NOS
    NOS is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Veroia
    Posts
    126

    Default

    well i have alliance with amity.you can pm me as a last resort but since sirs said ok...haha

    BlueAdept

  4. #49
    Senior Member Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    Lets teach these damn orcs a lesson, it looks like we'd have some competition with orcs being dominate.












    Also look at how cheap that "Old" Items are, these thing are forever sealed to your character and make great temporary/starter gear.

    Last edited by Metalkon; 08-16-2010 at 11:27 AM.

  5. #50
    I_JuST_OwNed_U
    Guest

    Default

    So how is everything coming along? Do yall plan on remaking clan on diez? Has anyone started to make the formation of the clan yet?

  6. #51
    Senior Member Appetite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_JuST_OwNed_U View Post
    So how is everything coming along? Do yall plan on remaking clan on diez? Has anyone started to make the formation of the clan yet?
    yes we are goin diez
    got some GG clans who will allie with us also

    but we cant use Pariah name bcuz we think its still in use by a former clannie
    once we can contact/get the original clan back we will start bringing it back

  7. #52
    Senior Member Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_JuST_OwNed_U View Post
    So how is everything coming along? Do yall plan on remaking clan on diez? Has anyone started to make the formation of the clan yet?
    Currently Ingame:
    Metalkon
    Daniel (Madi/Foxtel)
    Charlie (StaticX)
    Vincent (Darc_Lotus)
    Guy from Ares (Glorified)

    Coming Soon:
    At0 (one of my two favorite turks) <-- he has the original name on his char (leader)
    Efe (one of my two favorite turks)
    PimpMasterJ (old diez player)

    Very likely to Come:
    Jackstrap (Gyverforce)
    A couple other guys (cannot think of names at 3:36am)

    Decent chance they will come if things work out:
    JensGod0fBiscuits (Gyverforce)
    Chase(you) and his buddies ;D

    Besides them, there are a few other guys who are interested (old diez or ex pariah)

    There are a few ex members (llStormyll/SweinSStagger and some others) who still play but might not be able to join up due to character levels or being orc.
    Last edited by Metalkon; 08-17-2010 at 02:40 AM.

  8. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Currently Ingame:
    Metalkon
    Daniel (Madi/Foxtel)
    Charlie (StaticX)
    Vincent (Darc_Lotus)
    Guy from Ares (Glorified)

    Coming Soon:
    At0 (one of my two favorite turks) <-- he has the original name on his char (leader)
    Efe (one of my two favorite turks)
    PimpMasterJ (old diez player)

    Very likely to Come:
    Jackstrap (Gyverforce)
    A couple other guys (cannot think of names at 3:36am)

    Decent chance they will come if things work out:
    JensGod0fBiscuits (Gyverforce)
    Chase(you) and his buddies ;D

    Besides them, there are a few other guys who are interested (old diez or ex pariah)

    There are a few ex members (llStormyll/SweinSStagger and some others) who still play but might not be able to join up due to character levels or being orc.
    Patrick lol ^^

  9. #54
    Senior Member Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Patrick lol ^^



    Anyone know of Alexandrees/LunaMoonfanGx? He says he was in Pariah back in 2008 (likely when it was an orc clan), all ex pariah members are welcome but I just wanna be sure he was from Pariah.
    Last edited by Metalkon; 08-17-2010 at 07:46 AM.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    123

    Default

    dam if only if only :P bump for hella ggs

  11. #56
    Senior Member Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    JensGodofBiscuits and IHadriceforbreakfast are confirmed to join Pariah.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Metalkon u haven't said anything about me yet but i dno if i can come hehe

  13. #58
    Senior Member Metalkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, NB
    Posts
    2,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Metalkon u haven't said anything about me yet but i dno if i can come hehe
    Get your ass in pariah. :P

  14. #59
    Senior Member dogbatter3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Your coming for sure shane, you have no say in the matter

  15. #60
    Senior Member dogbatter3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    620

    Default

    If anyone has spoken to Justin recently please help us contact him

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •