Anyone want to play a lvl 71 rogue on bera?

This is a discussion on Anyone want to play a lvl 71 rogue on bera? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this sounds really stupid, but... I currently have a level 71 orc rogue account on beramus. It has ...
Page: 1

Siphen

I know this sounds really stupid, but...
    I currently have a level 71 orc rogue account on beramus. It has a dcz rogue, lvl 58. And a lvl 61 warrior (all on the same account and all on beramus). There's also 5 ascent scrolls.

I'm not looking for ppl to gain exp or nps. I've been trying to sell this account for about 4-5 months and no one has expressed any interest. So, anyone who's bored and wants to play a decent rogue, feel free to pm me. Here's the catch...it's naked. So yes, I am asking if someone would like to equip a naked character and play it, without recieving the other info. If you ask around, I think I have a good amount of vouchers. The account is just sitting there, no one has logged on it for around 4 months. Might as well be put to a good use.

If you're at all interested, pm me and we can work out details.

Siphen

Already got a couple pms about this ^^ Anyway, just to throw this out there, this is what I'll ask anyone who's interested:

I just have a few questions and requests before I give out the info:
    1. What do you plan to do with the account?
    2. What other characters do you have? And have you played on beramus before?
    3. What vouchers do you have? I know I'm not risking anything, but I'd just like to lend out my account to a "nice" person.
    4. How often do you think you'll play the account?

My few requests are:
    1. No cheating with this account.
    2. No np transfers. I will log on the account occasionally just to see what you're doing. If the nps have dropped a serious amount (a few thousand), I'll ask you to stop playing.
    3. Dont seriously change the account (no name changes and no nation transfers).

He's a gg.

Siphen

thx, bump ^^

Banned

thx, bump ^^[/b]
    omg !!!!!!!!!!

Siphen ??? is it you ???
    Gabloo2/Siphen priest... from respect much much time AGO ?????????????? XD :P

Siphen

Um...yes h34r: Who are you? And thx for the bump :lol:

Banned

Um...yes h34r: Who are you? And thx for the bump :lol:[/b]
    OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :P:P:P
    i looked for you xD ahahahaa

its Israelllll and Neiman. XD :P
    remember ?

3thos

good GG.