Looking for EXPER

This is a discussion on Looking for EXPER within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I'm seeking someone who is willing to exp my BP from 65 (70%) to 69 (roughly 20%) on Platinum ...
Page: 1

Hello,

I'm seeking someone who is willing to exp my BP from 65 (70%) to 69 (roughly 20%) on Platinum premium.
    I can pay with game coins if you'll really hardcore exp. The account is anything but noobie. I have a sealed HB+8, and you can guess the rest(all sealed). If you can do at least 10-20% per day (which is not hard if you have free time) then it should be perfect
    also, you must be friendly to clan members and everyone else, if i receive complains, i will talk you about it. I've never did this so I'm not taking risks. Just don't have much time to exp during the week but I'm hoping to get to 69 before expansion.

feel free to pm me your msn if you wanna chat.

thanks.

Banned

ROFL 40 to 60% LOL!!!

no thats a peice of cake LOL!

Anyways

Bump

good luck finding someone with 7+ hours a day, too xp a charcter for igc.. anyways .. bump !!

good luck finding someone with 7+ hours a day, too xp a charcter for igc.. anyways .. bump !![/b]
    +1, Not many ppl have that much time - Especially since most people kick them off the account and gives nothing to the sharer.

That was a joke, I don't mind if someone does even 15% with BDW, which is like bdw+2-3 hours of exp

i can do 20+ easy but i only play on friday and saturday. prolly around 10+ hours on each day. pm me if interested. can provide vouchers. etc etc

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=254481

err missclick. can't delete