Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

AoA Needs Your.. (Orc Side)

This is a discussion on AoA Needs Your.. (Orc Side) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, So we are recruiting players in Titan server.. (AoA - ArmyOfAssassins---- Actually changed it to LMFAO, few friends from ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default AoA Needs Your.. (Orc Side)

    Hey,
    So we are recruiting players in Titan server..
    (AoA - ArmyOfAssassins---- Actually changed it to LMFAO, few friends from cwest gave me shit for it so we changed it)

    only have a few of us in clan atm..

    We Mainly looking for Dcz, but will take 60+ if your looking for a GG English Clan.

    Rogue- Are Excepted
    Warrior- Need
    Priest- Need
    Mage- Need

    Gear isnt an option. just cool english ppl to play with.
    Prefered not any noobs..

    Requirements.....
    Must have vent, we run a channel ourselves.(In vent or NO PK)
    Can speak good amount of English. (listen to duffs call duffs and so on)
    and thats about it..

    (will add more when i think of them right now im just tired and doing this real fast..)
    Hit me Up if your looking for a good english clan on Orc side..

    Char Name is lFilthyIsBallin
    i am Asist
    Leader is Sinistyl

    Or PM me here?
    Last edited by lFilthy; 11-03-2012 at 04:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Free bump for this guys.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Free bumpzor!

  4. #4
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    BUMP!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Bump, Bump, BUMP IT UP!

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    wery gg ardream clan besides filthy he cant minor and combo at the same time trololol

  7. #7
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    BB Bitch. im quiting KO period. foudna buyer for my account
    and thats it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Oh man, where to start... Its been close to 5 years since i last played this game. Had a relapse and decided I want to play again. I would always play with vent and getting it is not a problem. Im currently downloading the game now. Is there still room in the clan for an oldschool veteran? Pretty much perfect english and I'm also fluent in turkish just so you know

  9. #9
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    Oh man, where to start... Its been close to 5 years since i last played this game. Had a relapse and decided I want to play again. I would always play with vent and getting it is not a problem. Im currently downloading the game now. Is there still room in the clan for an oldschool veteran? Pretty much perfect english and I'm also fluent in turkish just so you know

    well i quit im sure their still is room. just talk to the leader of clan SINISTYL.
    idk if hes really active probly best to go human and play witht them, ive quit and sharing on cwest so i am not playing titan anymore. had a family emergency..

  10. #10
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    well i quit im sure their still is room. just talk to the leader of clan SINISTYL.
    idk if hes really active probly best to go human and play witht them, ive quit and sharing on cwest so i am not playing titan anymore. had a family emergency..
    Luulz. Is titan ardream that bad? Or maybe cwest ardy is gettin better? (Like that would happen..). Always the same in cwest ardream these days. One party vs one party at best. No fighting. It's a lot different then back in the days.
    Kill kill --> they die (hopefully) = rage rage + they wait in*town/call more priests/rage quit. Not like it used to be. Theres no fighting.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Well I havent started my Char yet. I havent decided what I want to play. Anything in particular the clan really needs?

  12. #12
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    just go human the clan is dead..
    im not gonna bab anything more. i need to get on with my life and leave KO behind.
    if anything i might try euko dcz?
    or share on cwest with a friend?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Yeh, I ended up making a human rogue. Can barely get in though.
    Dont want to commit to Platinum premium unless I can actually find a clan that would be willing to take me on and are full of cool people.
    Also just came across some old threads about a level jump event. Pretty pissed that i missed out on that. Free jump to level 77 sounded like such a relief but that short moment of joy was shattered when I realised its old and no longer ongoing. You think they might bring that back ever?

  14. #14
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    Yeh, I ended up making a human rogue. Can barely get in though.
    Dont want to commit to Platinum premium unless I can actually find a clan that would be willing to take me on and are full of cool people.
    Also just came across some old threads about a level jump event. Pretty pissed that i missed out on that. Free jump to level 77 sounded like such a relief but that short moment of joy was shattered when I realised its old and no longer ongoing. You think they might bring that back ever?
    Sorry to hijack thread a bit, but my clan would happily take ya as long as you speak english. We are just a few english speaking guys on human side leveling up, not sure what zone we're gonna play yet though.... ardream for now.
    pm simba, lavell, or taxman in-game

  15. #15
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Simbaaa = noob..

    lol. ye idc go ahead take over thread recruit recruit recruit..

    simbaa is GG go humand and get plat lvl to 59 and PK with this GG nab.

    and lvl jump is disabled for now i think because they dnt want lvl jump in a new server yes.. because ppl can be lvl 77 in the first 3 days would kinda suck..
    so just grind it the hard way..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need Clan orc side im rogue
    By stunna in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 03:29 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. Need Diez Orc Side For Cape Quest
    By LastManStanding2142 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 11:42 PM
  5. mage 64lvl 192k nps need clan (orc side) name=LEGOLAS_GREECE
    By legolas_greece in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 02:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •