Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

AofD Being Remade *Now Inviting*

This is a discussion on AofD Being Remade *Now Inviting* within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am just gonna slap together a quick topic about this to spread the word to the old members (idk ...
Page: 1

I am just gonna slap together a quick topic about this to spread the word to the old members(idk some of your ko4life names or new ingame names lol) or anyone who wanted to join before the clan died. Many people already know of this Clan so I don't have to give much information yet and because I am tired.

With Owa's permision, I will be recreating the Dcz Human Clan AofD, if I can get some more of you original members (who are missing the old days) to join the the clan, it will be disbanded by owa in a few days or so then created again by myself.

If you wanna join you must be a legit player and Lv55-59, or be sure to level a character quickly to that and you must know what you are doing in the battlefield called dcz. Having gg items is great but not required but the most important thing is the person(you) behind the computer itself instead of your character ingame. Basicly, no unfriendly a-holes who don't know how to have a good time with others. :lol:

People Who Plan to Join So Far:
    Metalkon
    StratusFear
    Miss_Cleric
    Smepie (Rug)
    NZ_Maverik (Darc)
    simontjeuh
    Chabo
    Koffs
    Swert
    lithiumbunny (Brittany37)

Aofd didnt die, we made an alliance im sure most of us dont regret doing

Its being recreated since Owa quit and most of us left it and miss being in the same clan with eachother side by side and stuff.

I don't expect everyone to rejoin, but I know that a lot of us want AofD back in action.

we are ALL in the same clan, u should come orc instead lol a bit easier than everyone else going back human xD

Not all of the clan went orc.

Some regret going orc(not as fun, boring I was told) and leaving quite a few members back in the human side and besides, most of yas already have your other characters human still.

Not forcing anyone to leave their current clans if they like em, but all the oldies who want to join would be great.

yoooooooooooooz , my rouge is clanless atm need a rouge with 600k np? :-D

Not all of the clan went orc.

Some regret going orc(not as fun, boring I was told) and leaving quite a few members back in the human side and besides, most of yas already have your other characters human still.

Not forcing anyone to leave their current clans if they like em, but all the oldies who want to join would be great.[/b]
    Might disband GaylyHopping and move Darc back :/ Most of us can easily play both sides if we want. It's only boring when humans don't come out of HB.

Might disband GaylyHopping and move Darc back :/ Most of us can easily play both sides if we want. It's only boring when humans don't come out of HB.[/b]
    When they dont come out we simply go right path rememba? lure em out and pwn themmmmmmmmmmm

the_stiffmeister

haha how bout all just leetter all their gear back to their human characters and then we'll be ok. then it should basically even out the EXREMELY lop-sided dcz situation on diez....

we can pwn like the old days...

AofD vs GyverForce...

i like the sound of that...

im in, been in, waiting to be in, hoping to get in, lol, im in

GaywadForce probably wouldn't do it ...To be honest, what I want to do atm is have a proper fight with Wolfden, i.e. a fight where they wouldnt all town out after we kill one or two of them.

dcz orc 4 lyfe since im not even done lvling orc yet and im not buying another valk aq xD

Go play Slutschieni then or I could gyft you a lvl 56 mage.

LithiumBunny12

GaywadForce probably wouldn't do it ...To be honest, what I want to do atm is have a proper fight with Wolfden, i.e. a fight where they wouldnt all town out after we kill one or two of them.[/b]
    why am i always the prime target of everyone in your whole party lol >.<

btw up for AofD

why am i always the prime target of everyone in your whole party lol >.<

btw up for AofD [/b]
    We usually take mages first, just to stop the TPs and the nukes. But thats beside the point.

LithiumBunny12

ah was just wondering but yeah that would be cool to do kinda hard to get it with just between you and us alot of distractions.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast