Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

AofD Being Remade *Now Inviting*

This is a discussion on AofD Being Remade *Now Inviting* within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bump for GG clan, why so much hate towards Wolfden though? And majority of the time we are outnumbered still ...
Page: 7

Taeho

Bump for GG clan, why so much hate towards Wolfden though? And majority of the time we are outnumbered still figthing while you in most cases have 2 healers + BP's with uber gear so just stop with the BS we both know aint true.
    Our average members don't have any GG stuff but basic chitin +7 and what not.
    You know i'm a mage and im often the one targeted first and if i go down i do what i can to save my clannies and i've seen your mages do the same.
    I Always try to VS HH or GF members but 95% of time i just get ganged instead?
    And today owneddddddddddd runs around throwing Acid left and right lol.
    Just stop judging what you can't see, you don't know wether i regroup our party or not.
    *Rey* whats your IGN?

I'm up for a VS with any of ur members drop me a PM if you think were that nubby.

And last im glad a english GG clan is comming back.

Fallensix

i underhandedly tried to sneak to orc side and kill the AofD's while they were human but somebody told the clan where i was and they decided to come with into HappilyHopping clan as bunnies, so 95% of AofD come orc, the others who stayed human either didnt like the clan all too much or didnt feel like xping a new char/NTing :P[/b]
    could I join the same clan with ya at orcs? ^^. I was at oldtimes in SexyMachine with (babasmurfs) clan and after that he made aofd right?. .. Ive got rogue lvl 57 =).

Bump for GG clan, why so much hate towards Wolfden though? And majority of the time we are outnumbered still figthing while you in most cases have 2 healers + BP's with uber gear so just stop with the BS we both know aint true.
    You know i'm a mage and im often the one targeted first and if i go down i do what i can to save my clannies and i've seen your mages do the same.
    Just stop judging what you can't see, you don't know wether i regroup our party or not.
    *Rey* whats your IGN?

I'm up for a VS with any of ur members drop me a PM if you think were that nubby.

And last im glad a english GG clan is comming back.[/b]
    i doubt ownedddd was acid potting, not his thing. and all ur members town, even from me a poor little mage wtf i wish we could pk with 2 healers .__. tbh theres not even one single int priest in clan vs/clan vs cant be done atm cus not many pple are being active lately but i can get a few to do it, but dont bring 3 parties like always :lol:

*Rey* whats your IGN?

And last im glad a english GG clan is comming back.[/b]
    yea i was acid potting some bp in ur clan had dd talia on all the time and duffing me so i said fuk that im acid all u dd whores and after i acid pot that priest my spike went from 400 to 900 :lol: idk the name of the priest but he uses a glowy tota club. and i acid pot u cause u have 25 dd helmet on 24/7 and i spike u about 450 which is really gay -.- and if u have a problem with acid pots go get magic hammers

Fallensix

yea i was acid potting some bp in ur clan had dd talia on all the time and duffing me so i said fuk that im acid all u dd whores and after i acid pot that priest my spike went from 400 to 900 :lol: idk the name of the priest but he uses a glowy tota club. and i acid pot u cause u have 25 dd helmet on 24/7 and i spike u about 450 which is really gay -.- and if u have a problem with acid pots go get magic hammers [/b]
    tell me ur gear nub. yesterday when I was at arena with EnjoyBillyBoy and you said youve got 655 or something base ac 0_o.

tell me ur gear nub. yesterday when I was at arena with EnjoyBillyBoy and you said youve got 655 or something base ac 0_o.[/b]

u figure it out

Taeho

Lol i wish we had 3 parties, and what all our members town? lol stop beeing a hypocrit i havent had anything against Hopping as i talked with some of ur members and pretty cool the ones i talked too.
    And towning from 1 little mage? i sit down to VS and your mages TP 1 full party to kill just me lol . I Don't care if you acid pot me cause yes i do carry MH's.
    Example of today.

I&#39;m solo and run into a HH and GF party i sit down and get parad + maliced but fight ur BP still then TheBipod or w/e jumps in and spike me out, I come back and get para/mali again and fight BP then jinx jump in lol(still <3 ya mate). Then 3rd time i fight again get para/mali AND acidpotted. Yet i won. Then again just maliced i won.
    I Don&#39;t town from a fair fight ever and i don&#39;t care if i get maliced + parad but acid pot on top of it is just .. lol and the BP im talking about is a GG tho and was prolly just doing it to mess with me
    And ye i was talking of personal VS as i know HH can kill us due to some of our members beeing new.

And free bump

Fallensix

u figure it out [/b]
    nice, would be nice to pk with ya. atm i got 500 base ac 1000 base ap and almost 1.9k hp :P

Who is &#39;aurus&#39; from happilyhopping? i had a vs with him but idk him >.< :-D

I will be online soon, I can invite some more people.

Still deciding on assistants.

sexy Owa

clan pls

I&#39;m on d2 atm for anyone who can be invited right now.

sexy Owa

save yosuka a spot ill log after i can get the gear lined up

Your not quitting?

the_stiffmeister

save yosuka a spot ill log after i can get the gear lined up[/b]

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast