Apocalypse is recruiting for Logos (ORC)

This is a discussion on Apocalypse is recruiting for Logos (ORC) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apocalypse is looking for people who have experience with level 70+ characters and can prove it. We have four members ...
Page: 1

Str1ckN

Default Apocalypse is recruiting for Logos (ORC)

Apocalypse is looking for people who have experience with level 70+ characters and can prove it. We have four members atm who have atleast level 70+ chars; some have two level 70's. We're looking for all classes. Pm me or post here if you have any questions. Also plan on leveling hardcore first three days to level 60, then to level 70 in about 3-4 months.

Str1ckN

Going to merg with ViSiOn's clan.

zaffers

pfffft bloody copiers <_<

Haxium

Originally posted by zaffers
    pfffft bloody copiers *<_<
    yep :///

Royal22

hey i had a lvl 65 sin but i want to try logos so i was wondering if you could recrut me

_Ariston_

I wanna entry. im playing with char 64 warrior. i have played with warrior 70. its nice. i wanna be Warrior i dont know my nick now

SeRrAnItO

im wanna entry logos, i wanna be rougue or warrior, im playin with gutto 61 warrior, im have played im my friend warrior char lvl 68