Ares - DLW/Adream priest

This is a discussion on Ares - DLW/Adream priest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lvl 58 BP Duff/Heal seeking an ACTIVE adream PK clan. I dont want to exp, i dont need to. 59 ...
Page: 1

Default Ares - DLW/Adream priest

Lvl 58 BP Duff/Heal seeking an ACTIVE adream PK clan. I dont want to exp, i dont need to. 59 will make little difference so im in no rush.

im pretty decent but need more experience in BP, well, more practice I should say. still trying to train my fingers to hit the right buttons fast enough, thats basically it. im used to being a warrior ...... then a mage..... and a duffer is a bit more demanding on their skills and ability which is why i find them worth the effort - a good BP with a good clan party is invincible.

hit me up if yer interested.

-edit

im orc
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 11-22-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Banned

are you orc or human ?

oops, im orc.

Banned

Ok well I hav an aardream clan, we are mixd of rlb and dcz atm called surroundedbynemies. Dont know if you seen us around, but im on of the leaders and were somewhat of an active clan. During this upcoming wk we will be very active due to the thanksgivngbreak. If you want I can add you in and if you like uss you can sstay. W are mixeed english aand turkish, but we do have translators in clan so the pk wontbe confusng. Were clan grad 1 since clan quests are bugged we wont be any higher for a bit. So just message me here and we can et up a time for you to join, oh my character for ardy is coldheartedangel( i'm currently sharing the priest with a friend) but just leave a message here I you want to know more about us or if you want to join us.

yeah ive seen ya lol ill PM u details in a bit.

Banned

well i have the priest logged atm so you can pm him, i'm not holding the leadership atm tho