Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AthamE (diez) seeking for members

This is a discussion on AthamE (diez) seeking for members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga slm ym dont speak englysh but y wyll play oke the nigga johnnn! are u playing ...
Page: 3

MotoCross

Originally posted by giga
    slm ym dont speak englysh but y wyll play oke
    the nigga johnnn! are u playing ko again?

Banned

i wasnt asking for clan ^^

ShaiHulud

Since there has been some misunderstanding about what were are looking for, I will describe in detail:

Still looking for more int priest, this means don't want any BP's, BP's suck and are basically useless. For those that don't understand, you are still considered a BP if you wear fabric armor, even though you wear a DD shield and a grahm.

Also looking for good gun warriors with good gear, those with rebirthed glave +7 and +10 str jewelry/noobie quest items, talk to me later when you get better items/lvls. A good indicator is if you can tank a duffed Talos with one 1920 healer ^_^ .

Need more mages, must be lvl 60+.

Need a couple good sins for PKing. Only those with descent gear that can spike duffed paper mage running away :lol: and want to make 1-2k np per hour.

Lastly, those that don't do anything and only want to leech NP/items need not apply. h43r:

DragonFire

hı noobıe ım wanter joın plıssss

CheckMeOut

awe cmon cant we all just get along? lmao I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU! WOOT. lol clan me plz

MotoCross

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Since there has been some misunderstanding about what were are looking for, I will describe in detail:

Still looking for more int priest, this means don't want any BP's, BP's suck and are basically useless. For those that don't understand, you are still considered a BP if you wear fabric armor, even though you wear a DD shield and a grahm. *

Also looking for good gun warriors with good gear, those with rebirthed glave +7 and +10 str jewelry/noobie quest items, talk to me later when you get better items/lvls. A good indicator is if you can tank a duffed Talos with one 1920 healer ^_^ .

Need more mages, must be lvl 60+.

Need a couple good sins for PKing. Only those with descent gear that can spike duffed paper mage running away *:lol: and want to make 1-2k np per hour.

Lastly, those that don't do anything and only want to leech NP/items need not apply. *h43r:

Cleatus

Isn't dismantle an Int Priest now Shai?

does anyone ever play on Marv? Level Cleatus and I'll come play.. don't need the ytems.. just the absoluteness - but you gotta level him.

MotoCross

Originally posted by Cleatus
    Isn't dismantle an Int Priest now Shai?

does anyone ever play on Marv? *Level Cleatus and I'll come play.. don't need the ytems.. just the absoluteness - but you gotta level him.
    come on vent nigga

Still looking for more int priest, this means don't want any BP's, BP's suck and are basically useless. For those that don't understand, you are still considered a BP if you wear fabric armor, even though you wear a DD shield and a grahm. *

GREAT way to get people to join. tell them they suck

i mean, look at zike

can you suck any more than that?

its also not like bps could ever go int <_<

yes proto

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

BP's suck and are basically useless

BTW shai=BP

amen to your statement baba

MotoCross

Originally posted by HeavensReject+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeavensReject)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

BTW shai=BP

amen to your statement baba[/b]
    not at 73! lol

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

GREAT way to get people to join. tell them they suck

i mean, look at zike

can you suck any more than that?

its also not like bps could ever go int <_<

yes proto[/b]

yawn........... who would you rather have in your party, zike, or priestdro? I would rather have a tanker priest to keep everyone in the party alive rather than a BP. Ever notice why I am never in a PK party with more than 1 or 2 other people? I spend 95% of my PKing solo, it's cause I'm useless to a party.

anyways, I was talking about all the lame BP's in this game who think they're hardcore with their +7 mirage sword rebirthed, +7/12 armor, +10 str rings, lupus pendant, and no DD cap. How is someone with 1600ap and 500def going to help a party? Torment and then get raped by the on-coming enemy?

For every zike, jimbo, and zripz, is 100 noobs like myself. Who really wants 2 of me in a party anyway? Hell all my NP comes from crystal leeching anyway.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by HeavensReject+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeavensReject)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

BTW shai=BP

amen to your statement baba[/b]

To set the record straight, do you have a man-crush on me?

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    hı noobıe ım wanter joın plıssss
    S.A. Chris, no more duff me kk kanka B)

DragonFire

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by HeavensReject@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

BTW shai=BP

amen to your statement baba

To set the record straight, do you have a man-crush on me?[/b]
    I do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast