Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aussie sharer, at your service.

This is a discussion on Aussie sharer, at your service. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Recently quit KO about 4 months ago, /sold up. Looking for a long term account to share.. be it ...
Page: 1

SikkTwunt

I Recently quit KO about 4 months ago, /sold up.
    Looking for a long term account to share.. be it if you need exp/pk, I've got the time.

A little about me :

Im from Australia and im currently in Year 12.
    Id have an opportunity almost every day to log onto the account.
    I leveled my own warrior on the Beramus server to 75. (I did 65 --> 68 in a week on gold prem ) and became to leading a clan which made top 10 on such an old server.

Shared a few of my clan members accounts (about 3 people) to help them exp to 70 and beyond.

Classes I'm experienced at :

Warrior, Rogue (Sin and Archer)

No INT Priests plx :/

Looking to play any server provided theres people, ill refuse to play something where im on my own

I have vent, with a working Mic.
    If your interested, or have any questions, feel free to add me on MSN : [email protected]

Thanks

Muscle

you fag

Get WoW :angry:

SikkTwunt

Didn&#39;t wanna wait for a higher lvl to "enjoy" the game, so DIE <3

Still looking.

iiason

interesting.

how many % can u do a day wit plat?

SikkTwunt

interesting.

how many % can u do a day wit plat?[/b]

Eh, depends the class, level and the situation.
    I&#39;m willing to sit around and look for a random exp party for an hour or 2, no longer, if theres no clan parties.
    If its something like a random paramun party, i could exp in it from 4 - 10 on weekdays, so work the exp out according to your level.

If your in need to gain a desired amount per day, im sure i could get it, but as i said, it depends level/class/clan parties/random exp parties.

Hey cutie Senior Member

This guy is a sick cunt

4-10 hours of exp. lvl 70 in a week

iiason

This guy is a sick cunt

4-10 hours of exp. lvl 70 in a week[/b]
    lol.

the time ur on, we are on >.< damn

SikkTwunt

Well, to be more specific...

Weekdays - 3.30 until late, besides the days i finish school @ 1 PM.
    Weekends - 9AM until whenever, provided I&#39;m not busy.

But yeah, if it doesnt suit you, no need to worry.

Still looking (I&#39;m bored and I&#39;ve probably looked at all the pr0nz thats on the interwebz )

touchmeslowly

Well we all know it..but like to stress it..Age is a great player, good friend and just down right trustable..So whoever shares with age, i will tell u he will be 100% committed. Best of luck age finding a sharer.

Up.

SikkTwunt

This topic can come to a halt as of now, as theres a potential long term account provider at hand.

:lol:

iiason

This topic can come to a halt as of now, as theres a potential long term account provider at hand.

:lol:[/b]
    here&#39;s our proposal. long term sharer.

server girakon.

class : sin

lvl 76.60% atm.

properly one of the best geared sin on server.

we are from australia sydney/melbourne.

i&#39;ll pm u the msns.

TopCat

here&#39;s our proposal. long term sharer.

server girakon.

class : sin

lvl 76.60% atm.

properly one of the best geared sin on server.

we are from australia sydney/melbourne.

i&#39;ll pm u the msns.[/b]
    i have him on msn..

SikkTwunt

No can do I&#39;m afraid lads, found somebody about a week ago and it seems to be going fairly well.
    If anything does happen, and I&#39;m left wide open, ill let ya&#39;s know, provided your still in need of a sharer.

Edit: Are you guys unable to read? Please DO NOT PM me on msn saying such indirect demeaning things in order for me to ditch the current account, and come help out with yours. I don&#39;t care if your account is a higher level and is better equipped, as its irrelevant. You had your chance as you had posted before my current account provider contacted me, so its your loss.

Sorry if i have to prove you wrong, and you end up blocking me on msn. (BB Topcat )

SikkTwunt

Just thought id give this a semi bump to alert people to the edited part on one of the above posts.

Also, regarding sharers in general... dont have THEM "add you on msn", as an account provider wanting a sharer, YOU must take the initiative and catch the person.

TopCat

No can do I&#39;m afraid lads, found somebody about a week ago and it seems to be going fairly well.
    If anything does happen, and I&#39;m left wide open, ill let ya&#39;s know, provided your still in need of a sharer.
    Edit: Are you guys unable to read? Please DO NOT PM me on msn saying such indirect demeaning things in order for me to ditch the current account, and come help out with yours. I don&#39;t care if your account is a higher level and is better equipped, as its irrelevant. You had your chance as you had posted before my current account provider contacted me, so its your loss.

Sorry if i have to prove you wrong, and you end up blocking me on msn. (BB Topcat )[/b]

R u serious dude... I am speechless at ur post.. u think ur so pro...this is what actually happened.. after i saw this post i msged him in ko4life..
    he told me he plays from such time to such time..i said opps thats exactly the same time i play too so its kinda sad.. newayz a week after jase msged him and he told jase he got a sharer (without me knowing about jase msging him). newayz that was that.. today 15 mins ago saw him msn.. out of curiosity asked if he got a sharer.. he said yes.. i said cool.. so what lvl he goes 73.. i am like ic what server he goes diez.. i was like considering theres like 2k lvl 80 in that server itsnt 73 a bit low.. that was it.... then this lol..dude do u really think i need a sharer with that kinda attitude plus..why wud i beg u to play my character... ur so lame ... sorry find it really hard to call another fellow aussie lame but honestly ur shallow.. yup i emoved and blocke du on msn when u started being a dick cause ur not worth my time ...

laterz cranky pants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast