Australian looking to Share Character Or Start one up.

This is a discussion on Australian looking to Share Character Or Start one up. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My name is Shaun and i use to play Ko awhile ago and at the moment im bored as hell. ...
Page: 1

Perfect

Default Australian looking to Share Character Or Start one up.

My name is Shaun and i use to play Ko awhile ago and at the moment im bored as hell. Since the last time i played ko i have bought myself a new computer 6-7 times as fast and better then my old one and i am looking to either share or start a priest preferable or a mage on Carnac West.

I use to play with the clan Templarknights on many servers like Girakon and Manes, and atm i am looking for work so i at the moment i can exp all day.

If you want to contact me you can add me [email protected] and leave a msg here.

Will give phone number and talk directly over the phone to figure everything out

Any Character i share or make will have Plat Prem.

Perfect

If you added my msn please do so again my brother was being an ass and deleted people trying to add me pfft brothers really suck sometimes and i got 5 of them ><