australian sharer

This is a discussion on australian sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello. im looking for a char to play peferably c-west becouse i know fair few people there,and i want to ...
Page: 1

pimpjuice

hello.
    im looking for a char to play peferably c-west becouse i know fair few people there,and i want to play warrior or sin, i have played for 2 and a half years or so my experience with warriors is not alot but eager to learn. i use vent if needed i also have school so i can't do alot of exp but i can on weekends.
    . i will treat the account as my own char and i will boss run in cz bowl re pot if needed and merch overnight if needed to. i would like it to be plat and decent gear and 70+
    iv shared with before......
    *HandsUpPantiesDown" priest(he quit)
    "XxExterminatorXx" sin(he quit)

any other info just post
    Thanks!!
    msn :[email protected]

Firey

As a Reference,

Im xXExterminatorXx, Bouncey is a very trustable player, ive played Ko with him since he started on Ares and we sharded a clan there at the start, he's good at what he does and when he was my sharer he did great at lvling my char when i wasnt able to because of work and other commitments. he gained lvl's and got better gear for my character as well. Nothing ever went missing and i only gained items and money.

Good Player, Trust worthy.

xXExterminatorXx (im slowly coming back, so if u need to ask anything about bouncey pm me ingame, or add me on msn [email protected])

pimpjuice

As a Reference,

Im xXExterminatorXx, Bouncey is a very trustable player, ive played Ko with him since he started on Ares and we sharded a clan there at the start, he's good at what he does and when he was my sharer he did great at lvling my char when i wasnt able to because of work and other commitments. he gained lvl's and got better gear for my character as well. Nothing ever went missing and i only gained items and money.

Good Player, Trust worthy.
    xXExterminatorXx (im slowly coming back, so if u need to ask anything about bouncey pm me ingame, or add me on msn [email protected])[/b]
    hehe thanks mate

pimpjuice

BUMP.
    i also will play sin and mage